Mixed sets and charms

• Thread starter Alpha Alien
  • Start date
Alpha Alien

Alpha Alien

3ds pedia mastermind
Towns Folk
hini was wondering if anyone knows a good mix set for semi pros and how to equip charms

You equip charms from your Equipment Box...

Ok and I got to say I love your sgnature

Hi mello, I was here to help with a mixed set for you to try to get in the hopefully near future. It's that cool set i was using that had skills meant to keep you alive. The set is the following: Slagtoth Hood X; Kushala Cista X; Nargacuga Braces X; Kushala Cocoon X; Nargacuga Greaves X; with a simple charm of Evade Distance+4 and Protection +9. My weapon was Charge Blade, and i know you are trying to get used to it, so when you reach G-rank, Its very important you use a weapon of 3 slots, and the only Charge blade i have that's easy to get and has 3 slots is the Schwarzschild, and it's an impact phial. I give full credit towards the person i got it from, Arekkz Gaming. This is a G-rank exclusive set, and be warned not all materials are obtained from battling. Some have to be traded from the wyporium, meaning you have to do certain quests in the Elder hall. If u want the website so you can bookmark it, here.
. You will have to copy and paste everything except the period. I will also send you a helpful website link, and it is very specific, clear, and advanced. You have a certain amount of options to choose from, and it will search for the best armor pieces that match your request. It will have the skills you will be able to get once you choose 5 pieces, as well as on the separate pieces while you are scrolling through, so if you have a specific skill set in mind, you can easily see it. Here:http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/armor. Once again, copy and paste except the period. In your case, you will select: ALL;BLADEMASTER;GUNNER;HIGH;however many slots you wish to have(you need to be VERY specific or its results will not be accurate, so you need to make sure you only have the body part you are searching for checked 1 at a time, and don't always go for 3 slots, as the number of slots increase, the skills you want will decrease.);AND MALE. Everything else I did not say, do not click. Also, don't get confused, if you want gunner mixed sets, uncheck all and blademaster, and if you want blademaster, uncheck all and gunner. while you are searching and you have all 3 checked, it will search for all 3, and you may see an armor and check it and it actually cant be combined with the other pieces you want. Good luck pal, and I will post more sets. Also on the immortal set, I improvised from him because the skill Guts is hard to get from charms, and gemming it in is almost worst. You noted my skills were the following: Evasion+3; Recovery Speed+2;Evade Extender; and Divine Blessing, opposed to his: Evasion+2; Recovery Speed+2; Evade Extender; and Guts. Be warned, on mine ALL my slots were used up. The Gems i used are pretty much G-rank to, or so i think. On the weapon, i have evasion jewel2 and evasion jewel1. On the head armor i have jumping jewel 2. On the chest armor i have recovery jewel 2. On the arms i have 2 recovery jewel 1's. and finally on the waist armor i have recovery jewel 1, protection jewel 1, and evasion jewel 1. The Leg armor and my charm do not have any slots. Once fully upgraded until you get to divine, you should be looking at a defense pretty high, 665. This will cost you probably around 1 million so you may need to sell a few things, though once you get to G-rank ad you get gogmazios parts, getting 1 million from selling them will be a walk in the park. As a friendly suggestion, I ALWAYS carry the following in my item pouch: Potion X10; Antidote X10; Cool drink X5; Hot drink X5; Powercharm X1; Armorcharm X1; Powertalon X1; Armortalon X1; Well Done Steak X2; Paintball X50; Dung Bomb X2( Gross, i know, but those bombs have saved me more than once); Faracaster X1; Barrel Bomb S X10; Barrel Bomb L X3; Mega Pickaxe X5; Mega Bug Net X5; Whetstone X20 and Herb X10. I know its a little over done but i seriously am always prepared for just about anything. I told you a week or so ago about buying powercharm X2 and Armorcharm X2. 1 of each you will need to combine with a deviljho talon and you will get a talon version of it, which is slightly stronger than its base version and you can stack all 4 into your item pouch. In total, it increases your defence and attack by 30-50 i think. In the end, If your armor was at fully upgraded like mine, you should have from 665 to 695. The Res. on this set isn't that bad, its the following: Fire-12; Water+9; Thunder-18; Ice +10; and Dragon-8. Sorry this is SO long, I'm pretty sure your eyes want to commit suicide to anyone who is reading this, but the moment you reach G-rank, you should try go for this set. Thanks and i hope i helped (and i hope your not dead XD)!!

Hi mello, I was here to help with a mixed set for you to try to get in the hopefully near future. It's that cool set i was using that had skills meant to keep you alive. The set is the following: Slagtoth Hood X; Kushala Cista X; Nargacuga Braces X; Kushala Cocoon X; Nargacuga Greaves X; with a simple charm of Evade Distance+4 and Protection +9. My weapon was Charge Blade, and i know you are trying to get used to it, so when you reach G-rank, Its very important you use a weapon of 3 slots, and the only Charge blade i have that's easy to get and has 3 slots is the Schwarzschild, and it's an impact phial. I give full credit towards the person i got it from, Arekkz Gaming. This is a G-rank exclusive set, and be warned not all materials are obtained from battling. Some have to be traded from the wyporium, meaning you have to do certain quests in the Elder hall. If u want the website so you can bookmark it, here.
. You will have to copy and paste everything except the period. I will also send you a helpful website link, and it is very specific, clear, and advanced. You have a certain amount of options to choose from, and it will search for the best armor pieces that match your request. It will have the skills you will be able to get once you choose 5 pieces, as well as on the separate pieces while you are scrolling through, so if you have a specific skill set in mind, you can easily see it. Here:http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/armor. Once again, copy and paste except the period. In your case, you will select: ALL;BLADEMASTER;GUNNER;HIGH;however many slots you wish to have(you need to be VERY specific or its results will not be accurate, so you need to make sure you only have the body part you are searching for checked 1 at a time, and don't always go for 3 slots, as the number of slots increase, the skills you want will decrease.);AND MALE. Everything else I did not say, do not click. Also, don't get confused, if you want gunner mixed sets, uncheck all and blademaster, and if you want blademaster, uncheck all and gunner. while you are searching and you have all 3 checked, it will search for all 3, and you may see an armor and check it and it actually cant be combined with the other pieces you want. Good luck pal, and I will post more sets. Also on the immortal set, I improvised from him because the skill Guts is hard to get from charms, and gemming it in is almost worst. You noted my skills were the following: Evasion+3; Recovery Speed+2;Evade Extender; and Divine Blessing, opposed to his: Evasion+2; Recovery Speed+2; Evade Extender; and Guts. Be warned, on mine ALL my slots were used up. The Gems i used are pretty much G-rank to, or so i think. On the weapon, i have evasion jewel2 and evasion jewel1. On the head armor i have jumping jewel 2. On the chest armor i have recovery jewel 2. On the arms i have 2 recovery jewel 1's. and finally on the waist armor i have recovery jewel 1, protection jewel 1, and evasion jewel 1. The Leg armor and my charm do not have any slots. Once fully upgraded until you get to divine, you should be looking at a defense pretty high, 665. This will cost you probably around 1 million so you may need to sell a few things, though once you get to G-rank ad you get gogmazios parts, getting 1 million from selling them will be a walk in the park. As a friendly suggestion, I ALWAYS carry the following in my item pouch: Potion X10; Antidote X10; Cool drink X5; Hot drink X5; Powercharm X1; Armorcharm X1; Powertalon X1; Armortalon X1; Well Done Steak X2; Paintball X50; Dung Bomb X2( Gross, i know, but those bombs have saved me more than once); Faracaster X1; Barrel Bomb S X10; Barrel Bomb L X3; Mega Pickaxe X5; Mega Bug Net X5; Whetstone X20 and Herb X10. I know its a little over done but i seriously am always prepared for just about anything. I told you a week or so ago about buying powercharm X2 and Armorcharm X2. 1 of each you will need to combine with a deviljho talon and you will get a talon version of it, which is slightly stronger than its base version and you can stack all 4 into your item pouch. In total, it increases your defence and attack by 30-50 i think. In the end, If your armor was at fully upgraded like mine, you should have from 665 to 695. The Res. on this set isn't that bad, its the following: Fire-12; Water+9; Thunder-18; Ice +10; and Dragon-8. Sorry this is SO long, I'm pretty sure your eyes want to commit suicide to anyone who is reading this, but the moment you reach G-rank, you should try go for this set. Thanks and i hope i helped (and i hope your not dead XD)!!
Thank u this is really going to help and u texted a lot XD

@Mello2002 np, just helping, XD it took 30 to 45 mins to type that cause i had so many spelling mistakes

Back