Mario Kart MK7 Clan

• Thread starter Ravskins
  • Start date
Ravskins

Ravskins

I dont like AC:NL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Towns Folk
Hi Every one My name is Apple I am hosting a MK7 Clan And at least 10 More People To join.I have a community for practicing and for Real Gaming with other Clans.My Clan is called Silver Lightning.(Thanks to Chaox for the name)Would you like to join?Add me 4468-2042-3396,Silver Lightning is a Battling Clan I will be doing Racing Once i Get at least 5 More people.Thanks:woot:

Reactions: CoreyBryceWilliams
Good luck with this.

I might actually join your Clan .

Yeah, good luck with your clan, man.

Best of luck with your clan mate!

Sooo does any one wanna join?

I would love to join your clan but you'll have to buy me the game first. xD I don't have MK 7. :p

Are clan members expected to be active because I've seen a lot of clans fail due to its leader not enforcing activity on its members. How can you operate when your team never puts in work? :) Good luck, mate!

I'll Join i promise to be active i usually am anyways

I'll Join i promise to be active i usually am anyways
@SNESLink fill this out for me
Thank you.
Name on 3DS:
Star rank:
State:
FC:

@SNESLink fill this out for me
Thank you.
Name on 3DS:
Star rank:
State:
FC:

I'm just being curious. :) Why does your form ask for the people's state? Keep in mind that there on members on this website who do not live in the United States and therefore live in no American states. :)

I'm just being curious. :) Why does your form ask for the people's state? Keep in mind that there on members on this website who do not live in the United States and therefore live in no American states. :)
True...
New Slip
Name On 3DS:
Star Rank:
Time Zone:
FC:

Back