Mario Kart MK7 First Person VS Third Person Views!

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date

MK7 First Person VS Third Person

• First Person (No Gyro)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Third Person

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
GamerGoldFish

GamerGoldFish

beep boop gimme da scoop
Towns Folk
Hey Guys GamerGoldFish here with another MK7 face-off. This time it is first person versus third person views!

First Person:
If you've never tried first person view without the gyro sensors activated, then in my opinion, you're missing out. First person is the only view I use when I am racing in Grand Prix mode or online for many reasons. For one, it makes racing more thrilling by making everything closer and making the track look like it is moving faster.

Third Person:
This is the perspective I use when I am in the Battle Mode, Balloon Battle. I don't really prefer this mode, because in my opinion it makes racing more slow-paced to me I do, though recommend this for Battle mode, as it gives you a more wide Field of View and it overall just helps in Balloon battle. I recommend First Person without the Gyro Sensor in racing.

Okay Guys, that was my overview of the different perspectives in Mario Kart 7. Vote/Comment Below which one you like better!

I never really use first person unless I'm playing against CPUs. While it's nice to see things from a different perspective, I find that driving in firs-person really throws me off and blinds me from what is going around me. Third Person lets you have a clear view of the space around you and prepares you for obstacles or attacks. I'm also pretty used to third-person so I l guess there may be a bit of personal preferences there but that's just me.

Yeah I know what you mean

Back