Mario Kart MK7: Has it's glory faded, or does it still have hope?

• Thread starter MarioLover
  • Start date
MarioLover

MarioLover

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Okay, I've never really done one of these seriously before, so here goes nothing...

I've been wondering for awhile, has Mario Kart 7 gotten a bit boring, or just awkward to control or play? Not for me, but it is a curiosity of mine...
The gameplay mechanics are pretty much the same as any other game in the Mario Kart franchise, unlike MK8, but I couldn't say too much about that one, as I never got to play it. The power ups in MK7 are simple enough, with enough new (at the time) power ups to make the gameplay fresh, the graphics were also pretty good for the 3DS, and this was one of the first games released for the console. To me, this was just a perfect launch game for the system, it has survived well over the years it's been around (like... 5) and it's a good game, thanks for sticking with me, what are your opinions on the game?

I thinks its great as it can be used in download play (I'm looking at you asphalt 3d) and I like the first person view and gyroscope steering you can choose. I just think that my problem with the game is the blue shell and the occurance of getting a mushroom in first place. But if something were to be removed from the game under my desicion it would be the tanookie tail(something like that).

Reactions: MarioLover
It's a great game, don't get me wrong, but its community is losing steam. There are fewer people online. Races and battles are harder to connect to than they were in years past. Interest has shifted to Mario Kart 8. However, MK7 is still good. It has an amazing selection of tracks, it has many options for kart customization, and it has a better battle mode than MK8.

Back