MK8 Anti-Gravity thoughts

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What's your take on this new feature for Mario Kart?

In my opinion the anti-gravity is an excellent addition to the game. Not only is it an amazing idea in general, but it really keeps the game fresh and feeling like new. I sometimes wonder what the'll come up with next as this never crossed my mind while playing MKW.

I think it certainly is a unique idea, it's definitely one of the reason's I am picking it up. Aside from the HD aspects of it =)

that is a really good feature. The Nintendo team are pure geniuses! <3

about time they added something that will change the way we play MK forever. xD

I like the idea of it. Kinda gives it the F-Zero feel which is a great!

I think it was a fantastic element for them to add. As many reviewers are saying, it's the glue that puts the gliding and underwater features from Mario Kart 7 together. Plus it makes tracks 100% more creative.

Unique is the first thing that comes to mind. I'm not really sure what else to think about it.

I am impress to be honest, it's an amazing feature, that I wouldn't of think being in a racing game, the creativity to the tracks implementing this feature is endless. I thought the gliding and underwater swimming were already fantastic, now this is certainly the icing on top the cake!

Well done, Nintendo.

I think it is a great feature, i think the track that uses it most is mario circuit. but i like how each track has a equal balance of driving, gliding, underwater, and anti-gravity section.
the anti-gravity section are really fun even in underwater sections, its what makes this game so unique.

Back