Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario1992

Mario1992

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
If you register your copy of MK8 by July the 31st then you can get a DL code for one out of 10 Games for free!!

Which one have you gone for or are going to get?

I got Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD.

I got New Super Mario Bros U. because I got WWHD with my Wii U (I got the limited edition Wii U).

EDIT: I would've probably gotten Sonic: Lost World or NSMBU if we had all of those choices. However, here in America, we only got the four choices.

I chose Zelda The Wind Waker HD, because I haven't played a Zelda game before, and the other games were not very interresing (except New Super Mario Bros U but my sister didn't want it...). I have already NintendoLand, Wii Party U. I had Pikmin 3 but I sold it to buy Mario Kart 8 :)

We only have four choices in NA. I already own NSMB, Pikmin 3, & Wii Party U, so Wind Waker HD for me. I still own the GC version (and have beaten the HD one) but it'll be nice to own both outright.

I had 4 choices. I already had NSMB and Wind Waker HD, so I got Wii Party U!

I got pikmin 3 the game looked interesting to me, the gameplay is fun and the controls feel pretty good! And bingo mode is fun with a friend! I liked the story mode but it felt to short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back