MMMs' Digital Pencil Gallery

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
Well, I'm gonna be openin' my gallery lol

I draw with a drawing tablet, specifically Wacom. I specialize in pencil lol so Don't expect color lol (I suck at color but I'm practicing lol). Anyways I just love pencil cuz of its texture, and you can alter them with blur but smudges are a pain though lol.Rosalina.jpg Newly drawn lol

Lucina.jpg Lucina's pic lol Sketched her with pencil and finished it with a G-Pen lol forgot when I finished drawing her though lol.

I'll be posting maybe 1 or twice a week lol I think it'll keep me practicing with drawing and make better qualities lol anyways, heres 2 for this week lol

Reactions: Marc
these are wonderful! you're so good at drawing! <3

The 2nd one is so detailed and awesome...nice work! You have surely got some good skill! ;D

They both look great. I could never draw stuff like this on a tablet :p

Sorry for the hiatus there lol But I've been busy with requests lol Anyways, I'll post 2 for this week lol

Wilmer.jpg
This one is my current Profile ic as of this post lol

ZSS(Sketch).jpg
This one is Zero Suit Samus lol its still a sketch though >.> And I really need to fix her hand, it looks kind of edgy :bag: lol

Well thats for this week lol I'll try to draw more next week lol cya :D

Reactions: Marc
Nice drawings as always @MMMs. Keep it up :singing:

Zero Suit Samus looks great and I've already commented on the one you're using for your profile picture.

Reactions: MMMs
looks like some guy from Phoenix Wright series xD

I like it, nice work!

can't really see the Samus one, but it looks great! keep 'em coming! ;)

looks like some guy from Phoenix Wright series xD

I like it, nice work!

can't really see the Samus one, but it looks great! keep 'em coming! ;)

Kinda went with Phoenix's signature pose for that :oops: lol and my classmate needs a poster for his club lol

Nice drawings as always @MMMs. Keep it up :singing:

Zero Suit Samus looks great and I've already commented on the one you're using for your profile picture.

Zero suit still needs cleaning too lol I think it'll take a while for her to be finished lol

:eek: I didn't know you made these drawings :hilarious: I thought you were kidding! The're really well done, my fave so far is the Rosalina and Zero Suit Samus, keep it up, they look amazing!

You are truly skilled at drawing. I can do some drawings in anime form, but i'm nowhere near as good as you. Why don't you post some of these photos on DeviantART?

:eek: I didn't know you made these drawings :hilarious: I thought you were kidding! The're really well done, my fave so far is the Rosalina and Zero Suit Samus, keep it up, they look amazing!

Tnx lol but I still need to fix her hands though and I'm planning on editing Rosalina a little bit more lol

You are truly skilled at drawing. I can do some drawings in anime form, but i'm nowhere near as good as you. Why don't you post some of these photos on DeviantART?

I had a Deviant Art account before but think the last time went there was I think 4 or 5 years ago? lol I honestly can't remember lol Anyways, I'm thinking of reactivating it soon lol

Tnx lol but I still need to fix her hands though and I'm planning on editing Rosalina a little bit more lol

I had a Deviant Art account before but think the last time went there was I think 4 or 5 years ago? lol I honestly can't remember lol Anyways, I'm thinking of reactivating it soon lol
Yeah, you should. You could get some recognition as an artist there.

Sorry for the hiatus there lol But I've been busy with requests lol Anyways, I'll post 2 for this week lol

View attachment 635
This one is my current Profile ic as of this post lol
image.jpg
That looks just Like Franzika Von Karma's pose!
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1
Pretty cool painting

View attachment 718
That looks just Like Franzika Von Karma's pose!
View attachment 719

Oh my gosh another Ace attorney fan :D lol
as for the drawing, I didn't think of Franziska's pose lol I just used a model for the pose lol and I was thinking of Phoenix's pose but screwed up with the perspective but it kinda came out nice in the end lol

Back