Mobile gaming

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what games do you like to play on your phone/smartphone? I'm assuming flappy bird. That game has become a worldwide sensation! xD

I like fruit ninja and bejeweled blitz.

Plants vs Zombies, Tiny Bird, Flappy Wings, and Bejeweled. There's a lot of good games!

Fruit Ninja Flappy Bird and some other racing games are my daily drivers

I love playing mobile games as they are portable and some of them are unique and fun to play on the go. Flappy Bird is great but annoying xD

I'm playing Flappy Bird to death right now lol

Flappy Bird is probably my favorite game as of late to play, although I do enjoy Candy Crush, and... Well, just those two at the moment, to be quite honest. :p

I love playing mobile games Jetpack joyrides my favorite games but i love other games also like angry birds,bad piggies and guys if it's an android don't forget about big quality games as The Amazing Spiderman or Iron Man 3 for android device more than 2.6

I don't enjoy mobile games much myself. I never have reason to play them, since I have my 3DS with me most all the time. The better Mobile games seem to get ported to it anyway, with enhancements. I like having button controls, no ad interruptions, etc.

Reactions: 18
I'm playing Brave Frontier and Castle Clash, currently. As far as mobile goes, though, that's it. :)

I don't enjoy mobile gaming all that much for the most part because the games are almost always of lower quality than handheld and console games, and I can't see through my thumbs so the iPhone version of Street Fighter 4 is rather pointless :panda:

There's a really addictive and fun smartphone game called Hill Climb Racing though, that is great to play when you want to kill five minutes here and there. :D

I occasionally play games like Clash of Clans when I'm bored, but for the most part I stick to reading the news. I'm sort of a news addict in that sense.

Back