• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
http://aksysgames.com/mocomoco/

It looks totally adorable.

280556_440x350.jpg

280561_440x350.jpg

Just discovered about that game, I don't have much info yet.

It's coming out this fall.

http://gematsu.com/2015/08/moco-moco-friends-coming-north-america-this-fall

• Battle and Evolve – Lead your Moppets to victory in turn-based battles! Fight, befriend and evolve Moppets on your quest to banish evil from Dreamtopia!
  • “Gotta friend em’ all!” – 120 types of Moppet monsters to collect! Become friends with the Moppets and aim to be the greatest Moppet Master! Evolve your Moppets using fantastical items found in Dreamtopia.
  • Loads of Features! – Help out friends in town and clear side quests! Teleport to dungeons using the town portal/gate. The Garden allows the player to grow crops or collect items. The Garden runs in real-time meaning that the crops will continue to grow even when the Nintendo 3DS is off!

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/08/moco-moco-friends-coming-north-america-this-fall#Kqi6cRFt1rkwa1wp.99

@Cheshire_Cat03 you might like that!

Reactions: Starry Windy, Kiki and 532
Looks pretty cool, and I think I'd like it, since I'm a huge fan of Pokemon. Those little critters look so adorable! :D

Too bad it's only available for NA gamers, I'd like to be able to get my hands on this! Only 120 species though. There should be more. I guess the main difference is that they don't have a capturing device like the Pokeball. You just 'friend 'em' like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. :p

Bumping this!

The game came out yesterday.

Did any of you got it yes except @BacklogGamer ? How do you like it so far?

I may get this if it ever comes to Europe and it has online multiplayer. I can't find much info on the game. Sunny, is it good? Can you post a bit about the game?

I don't have it yet! I bought too many games recently so I had to postpone this one :(

I don't have it yet! I bought too many games recently so I had to postpone this one :(
Oh, I see. Is there a page where they list all the functions of the game and some gameplay too maybe? I know someone who games like this too and lives in the US, so I want to see if it'll be a good recommendation.

I need to admit that I didn't search much about it recently. You can find some info on their official website but It's likely there is a wikia or something like that.

Reactions: Tho
Sorry I've been rather preoccupied with- along with my usual distraction of youtube- trying to troubleshoot maplestory to maybe get it working again at some point. so far some stuff i downloaded didn't help, Nvidia isn't compatible with my pc, and the program to check if the game runs on my computer doesn't run! ><

but all that aside, have had a chance to play Moco Moco Friends a bit and it's a very charming game. I find myself smiling the whole time playing it (though that may just be from my lack of anime influence in so long just makes me happy to play something with similar aspects) The crafting is a bit hit-or-miss as you just craft the type of item you want with varying chances to get different rarities, but no actual recipes so there's no telling what you'll end up with. Befriending Plushkins is also random, but there's items you can use to increase the chance for a specific one you want, and the "dungeons" (I've yet to come across anything that was more than 2 small floors and a boss) always have some sort of bonus like increase chance for equipment crafting materials or bonus exp. Really a lot seems to be based on rng. but it's still very fun and I personally think it fits very well to have various japanese phrases scattered about and the Plushkins also speak a certain phrase (not their name though which is a bit odd) but it's kinda nice to see what it would be like if all pokemon had voices instead of just sound effects for their cries. I'm not too far into it so I'm not sure if it's worth the 40 bucks just yet, but I'm definately enjoying myself. :)

That's my mini-review so far. :D I'd reccomend going to the official site just to get to know the characters a bit and their personalities. Also, I love that Moco says "Itadakimasu!" whenever she's leaving cuz she loves to eat :giggle: Oh, and the game seems to like to spam the loading screen a lot... but it's got a cute pic and is never there for more than a couple seconds ;-;

This game looks cute!! I hadn't heard about it until I looked at this thread, but I like Pokemon and just from reading the comments on here I think that it'd be a good game to play eventually. It's definitely on my list of games to get eventually. It just looks soo adorable!!!!!!!

did anyone ever find out the passwords?

Well, this one is more light than the PoPoLoCrois one, and it's really cute ^^

Looks more interesting than pokemon, tbh. I'd play this over pkmn any day. Plus I like the name "Moppets" a lot more than "Pocket Monsters" kek.

Plushkins? ^^

It's a nice game yes, it's quite funny and cute. Really light too, it's less deep than pokémon.

Plushkins? ^^

It's a nice game yes, it's quite funny and cute. Really light too, it's less deep than pokémon.

yes, thats very true. i cant get enough of the funny dialogue in this game. it always gets me laughing. the game is pretty addicting, too; which gives me something to do for a while.

The game is really cute and fun. I am glad I bought it cause it may turn into one of those games that might go up in price on sites like ebay and amazon cause it's one of those games that will get looked over and before one of those rare gems for the 3ds. I'm happy they brought it out for the U.S tho and hope we get many more cute games like this.

Back