1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Splatoon 2 Money Vs Love is Splatoon 2's next Splatfest

Discussion in 'Splatoon' started by Marc, Feb 10, 2018.

?

Money or Love?

1. Money

55.6%
  2. Love

44.4%
  1. Marc

Marc "+1 star for including the dragon" Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,538 coins
    The next Splatfest in Splatoon 2 is going to be Money Vs Love.

My guess is, Nintendo kicked "love" in there because Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I have a feeling more people are going to choose "Money", and "Love" will end up winning the Splatfest.

[​IMG]

Still though, I decided to go with the money side.

Which side are you guys choosing and why?
  2. EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,140 coins
    I am choosing Money, not because I do not believe in love, but the fact is that money lets us get many material things that we want, in this case for example buying our nintendo switch. Anyway, I think now I am a bit confused, because I starting to think about that old phrase "money can´t buy everything"hahahha and It is right, it can´t buy you a loyal girlfriend, a family, health, a degree. I still think there is one thing it can definitively buy, and that´s a nintendo switch, and I am extremely happy with it, so I will stick to money!!
  3. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule the universe...

Play Coins:
    147 coins
    I'm 100% for love! Love has always been an interesting feeling for me, and I've never wanted anything more than a nice girl who likes me for who I am. True story.
    Kakea likes this.
  4. AricAttack

AricAttack Pittoo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    40 coins
    I chose the moneh cause with it I could buy people gifts and make them happy or if I was homeless or poor than I could use that to get a house, some food to help make my life better see with the money I could buy Marc super Mario Odyssey so he could finally play it :D
  5. Marc

Marc "+1 star for including the dragon" Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,538 coins
    So, Love won. I kinda knew that would happen.
  6. Mikaya

Mikaya <コ:彡 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,530 coins
    Most of my online friends chose Love and only a minority picked money. I fully expected team love to win mainly because of Marina (She has a lot of fans) and I think those who went with Money would make them come across as selfish.

'Love doesn't pay bills!'

'Money can't give you happiness!'

Just a couple comments that I've seen around the time of the splatfest. xd
  7. MysticFantasy

MysticFantasy The Miitopia Emblem Designer

Play Coins:
    275 coins
    YES GO TEAM LOVE LOVE CONQUERS ALL MWAHAHAHA