Monopoly for Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
image.jpeg
Monopoly is a fun board game for the whole family to enjoy, but can be competitive when you're trying to win the game and be the richest. Even though this board game is old but getting new editions and new ways to play, it still remains a families favorite for everyone to enjoy.

What better way to make this game better?
Obviously make it a video game and put it on the Nintendo Switch!

That's right you heard me, the Nintendo Switch is in high demand for games and almost every game there is, everyone will buy it. So to give fans what they wanted, they added Monopoly! Why add a game like this? Well it's actually a good idea to do this because this game would bring the family together and have fun, which would mean an increase of Switch Sells (which is a problem)
and making this game be a good choice for anyone.

I can see this game sell more during the holiday season for many reasons. Getting this game for kids would want them to play with there family and have fun at the same time. Which this game basically encourages people to have fun with others. I mean seriously who wouldn't want to have fun on Christmas!

This game is $39.99 and can allow up to 6 players.
It is already released, which was on October 31, 2017.

So what do you guys think?
Will you get this game?​

Reactions: Mikaya
I saw this in the store today while browsing the new release and I got pretty excited too! That was when I saw the price.. It looks well made and like it has a bunch of interesting content but I don't think I would spend $40 on Monopoly. Maybe if it was $20 I would be more inclined to buying it.

Reactions: Mikaya and Dark Link
I love playing the original board game, and it being in virtual form would be even better! (no need for a lot of space to play, plus less 'mess' and issues - like someone stealing money sneakily from the bank/unused cash pile, haha). I wonder what the 3 boards would be? Exclusive editions, perhaps? (based on Cartoon shows or real life locations). One thing though, this isn't worth the price of a top-end game. I personally wouldn't splash out that kind of money. Should be half or even less than the market figure.

Reactions: Dark Link
i will get if cheaper, just like street fighter

It's actually better than the table version because no one can flip the table in rage ;)

Reactions: Dark Link, Toasty-senpai and eeveeruleslol
I might consider to get it once I got my hands on the Switch. This looks fun to play! Oh, and looks like this is the port of Monopoly Plus in other consoles, but I think it'll look great in Switch too.

It looks pretty cool, you just have to wait for 10 years for it to load

This will probably be a game.you can get used on the cheap in a year or 2. Could be solid fun though.

Reactions: Toasty-senpai
It looks pretty cool, you just have to wait for 10 years for it to load
Owh, about that, I do recall watching a playthrough/preview somewhere, and yeah, the long load times is noticeable... not just by us, but by Ubisoft too, to the point that they planned to make a patch to fix this up, according to the news in a few days ago.

This is a game I usually enjoy sitting around a table with Friends and family. I have never thought what would it be like to have it on a console system. It may sound weird but I don´t know how much potential this game could have. I may be wrong and this is a total blast playing the game. I mean, the animations and sounds for example are something that we don´t properly have on a board game, and that could be a nice addition. All in all, I think there are going to be people who will get the game and actually enjoy it, and maybe others will just skip it.

Reactions: Toasty-senpai
Back