Monster Hunter 3U

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
Just to check, is there any of your guys still playing this? Is the online still pretty active, is it worth it?

I still play sometimes. As far as online goes, there's usually anywhere from 100-400 on at any given time, which is enough to find what you need to hunt most of the time.

Ah, that's good to know, thank you Raptor. I finally decided to pick it up on Wii U since I really loved it on Wii... and my main issue with MH4U was that I COULDN'T SEE a dang thing on my tiny screen... I might be old.

I wouldn't mind hopping on MH3U with you guys sometime.

Eh, really? ^^

Let me start a game and see if I like it as much as I remember liked it on Wii. Maybe I'll stop like MH4U, so I don't want to waste your time.

I made the mistake and got it for 3DS ;~;

But 3Ds and Wii U can still play together no, or is it Wii U only for online? Or you mean you wish you got it on Wii U instead?

Do you have the same issue as me? That you just can't see what you're doing on 3DS?

But 3Ds and Wii U can still play together no, or is it Wii U only for online? Or you mean you wish you got it on Wii U instead?

Do you have the same issue as me? That you just can't see what you're doing on 3DS?
3DS version doesn't have online play :p

Oh dang, I didn't know at all D=

It's just local play with Wii U? I remember something like, if you have it on 3Ds and your friend has it on Wii U, you can play together locally? Or did I dream that?

If you have 3U 3DS and a Wii U you can play online without getting the Wii U version.

Its a app called MH3U 3Ds Packet Relay Tool, it uses your Wii U as a wireless adapter but you need to have your Wii U connected to a ethernet cable.

You mean, if you are using your Wii U with Wifi it won't work? That's a shame, but I guess it's for connection stability, if you are using it as a relay =/

I have 3U 3DS so I have to use the relay tool.

I have the packet relay tool open right now if anyone wants to play

Gimme the game and I'll play online for you :D

Back