Monster Hunter 4 questions

• Thread starter Chaos-san
  • Start date
Chaos-san

Chaos-san

Part-time goat
Towns Folk
I have a question about Monster Hunter 4. Is it worth it? Why should I buy it? Can somebody give me a spoiler-free reason?

a spoiler free reason? Monster Hunter isn't one of them story driven games, it's mechanics driven.

One of those games that you despise as soon as you start playing but you can't put down, you can't even think about putting it down. I've been playing the game ever since it hit the PSP and let me tell you, 1500+ hours clocked in and I still love the games.

As a plus, MH4U is "newbie friendly", it isn't as infuriating as the Freedom games and to finally answer your question, yes, Monster Hunter is worth it especially if you've got a few people willing to play.

I felt kind of the same when regarding monster hunter, and I remember i was all the time asking a friend of mine about it and he always said it is a hunting game (I thought he didn't have much of an idea of what the game was about) anyway his answer was always encouraging. So One day I just triey the monster hunter tri for wii, and I got so excited about the game that I purchased the 3ds version game which has lots of new equipment, new monsters and even new hunting zones! So guess what, mh4 is going to be even better, it has the online feature that its predecessor did not have, new weapons new armor, new monsters...shall i continue??
Hope it helps!

Back