Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Questions

• Thread starter McQwerty333
  • Start date
McQwerty333

McQwerty333

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
So I've been considering buying Monster Hunter 4, but I played a demo from the eShop and the camera was really the tricky part of playing. Is there any way to solve this and not have to use the dpad or touch screen? Maybe the circle pad pro? Oh, and i dont feel like buying the new nintendo 3ds xl just for the c button.

If you have played some of the Legend of Zelda games, you might have no troubles with the camera then. You can use the L button to make the camera face forward, just lik in Zelda games. Or, if you're battling a boss, press the Monster's icon on the bottom-left of the touchscreen. That locks on to the monster, and every time you press L, it will redirect the camera to the Monster's direction, even if it isn't in the direct line of sight.

Though yes, the CCP does let you use the second stick for the camera.

Just go with it use one hand to use the buttons while the other on the circle pad and one of the fingers on the touch screen touching the d pad in the camera direction i want to see it,that is how i do it,it takes a while to get used to so but all in time the game is worth it.

Back