Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate demo coming tomorrow

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Tomorrow, the Switch eShop is going to get a Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate demo. Capcom hasn't given out any details about what will be included in the demo, but I bet it'll be similar to the demo in Japan.

This would be perfect for me to get a taste of the game since I've already decided to pick it up :cool-pika:

So if I find out it's not my style, I can skip it >.>

So don't forget to try it out and post your feedback here when you do ^^

Reactions: Kadaj, Dark Link and AricAttack
Tomorrow, the Switch eShop is going to get a Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate demo. Capcom hasn't given out any details about what will be included in the demo, but I bet it'll be similar to the demo in Japan.

This would be perfect for me to get a taste of the game since I've already decided to pick it up :cool-pika:

So if I find out it's not my style, I can skip it >.>

So don't forget to try it out and post your feedback here when you do ^^
i actually played the demo a few days ago before returning to important work i had to do, and i will just say this much: it was amazing. the demo maps were beautiful, amazing graphics, and the prowlers are adorable too :p nice to see them return since i didnt get to play generations on the 3ds which i believe was the first to include this new mode (often described as prowler mode), i definitely will buy it whenever i can once its released. fortunately i can take as much time as i need to since that dumb play limit stuff was removed on switch here ;D

Back