MONSTER HUNTER HELP

• Thread starter KuroiFate
  • Start date
KuroiFate

KuroiFate

Hatsune Miku is awesome FC= 0662-5146-1004
Towns Folk
hi i just bought this game yesterday and i dont know what im doing i passed the 1 quest then i dont know what to do also i havent played any of the others so i dont know my main goal thanks if u could acctualy help bye
images

I think you would have to post which version of Monster Hunter you are using. MH3U i could probably help but MH4 I don't have. You gotta post the details of your problem if one is to help you.

mh4

I've played alot of MH titles in the past, so i might be able to help. What does the quest tell you to do?

I you are quite confused of the game's interface , then maybe you can just stop to get to know its interface and take time to understand what you are supposed to do . Try to understand the quest too . You can always look up a guide on the internet too as well as some tips :)

MH4U IS easy to follow if you read. If you skip the reading parts, you'll hit a dead end. Just do what they say, I had no trouble when I played it, it told me everything. If you did the first quest you probably made potions, or made meat. After that they ask you to help people out or do a certain Quest. If you could explain more, I could easily help. Then again, you may have got through it already :)

And the point of the game is too slay monsters, make better armor/weapons, and fight more monsters. As you fight your rank goes up, and the point is too reach the highest rank. It's a simple thing, really. There's no big point, just slay monsters, lol. So, may you be a amazing Hunter! And may God be with you! YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, BAY, YAY, SLAY, CAY, BAY, YAY

Back