Monster hunter is best for?

• Thread starter SomeSalmon
  • Start date
SomeSalmon

SomeSalmon

Pretty Princess
Towns Folk
So I got Monster hunter 3 ultimate on my 3DS and I really enjoyed it but the controls were just completely unbearable.
So along that theme what console or handheld for that matter is the game best for?

So I got Monster hunter 3 ultimate on my 3DS and I really enjoyed it but the controls were just completely unbearable.
So along that theme what console or handheld for that matter is the game best for?
The Wii U is the best console for it that has a game.

Once you get use to the controls on 3Ds they aren't bad

For Monster Hunters 3 Ultimate, the Wii U is the best console to use. For Monster Hunters 4 Ultimate, you only can use the 3ds. You can change the controls on some of the weapons in 4U, and like furno said, once you get used to them, they come naturally to you.

Try MH on PSP then we'll see if you still complain about it on the 3DS :p

No, for real, I find them really comfortable, especially with a Circle Pad Pro when you're playing ranged weapons. But when you're not, you don't even need it, not sure what you don't like in them.

Reactions: Iridium Winter
No matter on which handheld console you pick it up on though you'll have the same issue; screen is often to small to actually see what's going on.

I'm with the others, Wii U.

No matter on which handheld console you pick it up on though you'll have the same issue; screen is often to small to actually see what's going on.

I'm with the others, Wii U.
That's only because you're used to playing on a home console. I almost never play on a home console (probably because I don't have any :p), only on PC (15 inches) or (New) 3DS XL (and rarely 2DS, I only launch homebrew I'm currently testing on that one...) and I have no problems seeing what's going on.

So I guess that yeah, people who play a lot on TV won't like MH on the 3DS that much, but others can play it no problem.

Eh, maybe I'm just old, LOL.

Reactions: Hayleia
Eh, maybe I'm just old, LOL.
Haha ! No, I don't think that's it lol. I'd say that If you can read text in MH, you can see every detail you need to see. Not that you need to see a lot of detail anyway...

But you know, it's like aiming with the gyro in Splatoon when you played all your life with a mouse. You're like "what on earth am I doing right now ?" even though that's not intrinsically worse.

For real, in MH4U, I died a lot because I didn't see what was going on. And often I couldn't even see where the mob I was after ran away =/ I blame it on the smaller screen ._.

Yeah, but same, I'm annoyed at Smash on 3DS because of the big screen... but unlike MH, I played a lot of Smash on TV (Melee and 4 Wii U), while I never played any MH or similar game on TV. So I think that's just the problem. Not the 3DS in itself, but the 3DS after a TV.

Wii u is best. Master race for monster hunter

Back