Monster Hunter Movie

• Thread starter ShyGuy64
  • Start date
ShyGuy64

ShyGuy64

Quake 3 Master
Banned User
What do you guys think about this? I think it looks like it's gonna be lame. It has nothing to do with monster hunter other than the monsters. It looks so generic, and you only see a real hunter once.

"so what, are we like guardians of the galaxy now?" XD
it does look pretty generic tho, and i dont get the army dudes teleporting, or time traveling..........i thot it was actual hunters tho....but ig its modern to? looks like another blockbuster, mayber worth a shot lol. i might see it, but idk if it's gonna be like WOW amazing.

"so what, are we like guardians of the galaxy now?" XD
it does look pretty generic tho, and i dont get the army dudes teleporting, or time traveling..........i thot it was actual hunters tho....but ig its modern to? looks like another blockbuster, mayber worth a shot lol. i might see it, but idk if it's gonna be like WOW amazing.
I'll probably end up watching it anyways. but if they made a real monster hunter movie, maybe about a war between hunters and riders. I would go to the move twice and buy all the merch.

Reactions: phofufury
I'ma be basic here, but video game movies are bad. 9 times out of 10, they just don't work. But given how generic this is, maybe whoever is making the movie can do something to make it their own and stand out. However, I kind of doubt this will happen.

Reactions: phofufury
I'ma be basic here, but video game movies are bad. 9 times out of 10, they just don't work. But given how generic this is, maybe whoever is making the movie can do something to make it their own and stand out. However, I kind of doubt this will happen.
I kind of doubt it to, just looking at the trailer. it doesn't seem really Monster Hunter related, idk. Im not really expecting it to be good, but maybe i can be wrong.

Back