monster hunter stories: how to reliably beat any rajang? spammy multi hit/ 2 turn death shenanigans

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i havent been able to see anyone beat rajang without dying twice in one battle. even the low rank one is terrible. seriously, he attacks twice and almost every single time he does his multi hit arm thrust attack that hits you 5 times per use! and if that wasnt bad enough he immediately follows up with that stupid AOE thunder beam and its literally the same crap every single time thats almost guaranteed to double wipe you in one turn. and if its not one turn then its the two turns. how did capcom think this was fair? this is way worse than any elder dragon including fatalis in this game and even the LR sucks dirt. HR its just down near impossible especially in the late tower fight where we already have difficult multis, its both stupid and ridiculous and it seems like total luck winning against him anywhere. this was why i just started avoiding him anytime he shows up. and the fatalis armor and weapons are most likely way better than rajang's gear and hes actually tolerable instead of overly spammy to the point where its more annoying and broken than a fun challenge like rajang was

theres a couple quests that give dust of life and one is a LR rajang and is still stupid hard and very broken. the other one is a HR monoblos which actual strategy works and its a thousand times easier to beat this than that cheap as dirt spam king rajang ever is. and this also gives 8K zenny instead of 6K that the rajang quest gives, both give one dust of life... the better choice is clearly obvious unless you want to have a bad time tbh. someone who had perfect monsters (a lot more than i do) didnt do any better with this mean thing than i did either. why hes so much worse than elder dragons...? he wasnt good in the main games either but actually survivable where here in MH stories he just seems completely broken even with thunder resistance. i know people think kirin is bad but rajang is a lot worse. if you dont believe me well go ahead and find out, i can survive kirin and actually have a chance to do something where rajang seems to make almost everyone who's played a sitting duck and it seems like super lucky survivng him... i dont want to farm him trust me, im not that crazy but has anyone found a mostly relaible way of taking him down? ive tried a lot of things and he seems a lot more hopeless than fatalis ever did imo

Back