Monster hunter x

• Thread starter Alpha Alien
  • Start date
Alpha Alien

Alpha Alien

3ds pedia mastermind
Towns Folk
Will u guys tell me when we can buy it. How much it is, and any other cool things

You can pre-order it for $75 for a Japanese copy, there isn't any info on a release for the west yet, and why not do some research for yourself. If you want info on MHX then go to Gaijin Hunter on YouTube.

Ok

Well, defiantly stay away from the japanese version. And Normally, Monster Hunter games are released around May in a random year. Normally, we get our copy a year after japan gets their copy. I did a little digging, and we will be able to expect MHX coming to the west much faster than normal. Japan sold over 3 million copies, and after the huge success, they will most likely bring it to the west early. Early as in may of this year to august of this year. Probably the earlier half. MHX is special because of the new areas, new monsters, new E.Q., and of course the biggest upgrade, visual effects and new battle technique. I believe that they will make the mounting success rate a little harder, since not every weapon has a special jump move. MHX will be much harder than MH4U, even though you now have new battle techniques, and new moves, so do thr monsters. Hope this helps!

Well all weapons can have a jumping move if you choose the Aerial style.
And from playing it, I didn't find it any harder than 4U.

Huh, well thats surprising, thx 4 ur opinion!

Remember: in MH, the older it is, the harder it is.

Back