Monster Hunter XX has online cross-play between 3DS and Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Looks like Monster Hunter XX will be available for the Nintendo 3DS as well and not just the Nintendo Switch. To top things off, I just learned that the game will support cross-play between 3DS and Switch.

That's pretty awesome :eek:

Capcom released the first trailer btw :

I'll be picking it up for the Nintendo Switch instead of 3DS. 3DS owners wouldn't have to pay online just to play Monster Hunter XX with their friends >.< (unlike Nintendo Switch owners).

Looks like Monster Hunter XX will be available for the Nintendo 3DS as well and not just the Nintendo Switch.
It's actually the contrary. XX has been available on the 3DS since March 18th.

And I don't see any valid reason for them not to make it cross-platform. They're both on Nintendo consoles and they both use the same kind of control scheme (I mean that making CoD cross platform between the PS4 and PC would make a lot of PS4 players ragequit :p).

Reactions: Marc
Yeah, when I read your comment Marc I wondered about the releasing of mh xx on the 3ds. And as Hayleia says, it´s been around for some time already. Anyway, apparently, the game will be cross play locally and online. I will be playing mostly online since none of my Friends have a 3ds nor a switch. Anyway, I am looking forward to E3 to hear more news about the game.

If only Smash bros had done this... that wouldve been epic...

Back