monster hunter

• Thread starter juicycak3
  • Start date
juicycak3

juicycak3

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Hey, is monster hunter good, new to the series, whats it like ?

Watch a gameplay Video, I suggest you watch ProJared since he had a video /before/ the game was released.

There are tons of new features that make getting into the game easier than it was previously possible. It's the "easiest" MH game right now.

Until you hit G Rank, then it turns into the hardest one :p

To me the Monster Hunter series and games are a very interesting and fun one . The new one is very much easier to control and does have new features compared to the past versions . It is a really fun game but I think that you should at least try the demo or watch videos of gameplay . I am sure you will like it because when I first played it it was a good game and I really suggest that to you ;)

Reactions: juicycak3
It is like an adventuring quest game which you have to track down monsters and all that but there is more to the game like catching fish and all that plus i think you can ride monsters and all that in the MHU4 game which comes with a free theme.

It is like an adventuring quest game which you have to track down monsters and all that but there is more to the game like catching fish and all that plus i think you can ride monsters and all that in the MHU4 game which comes with a free theme.
The free theme is only if you get it off the eShop

The free theme is only if you get it off the eShop
well even if you buy it from a store and get it in a box you might get the theme plus you might get a pin seeing that Club nintendo is closing it might be worth a lot.Anyways if you buy it from the e shop you get the theme and if you buy it in physical you might get a pin or the theme.

Back