More characters?

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
Maddie

Maddie

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Do you think it's better that they include Toad and Princess Peach in some of the Mario games or are you just strictly a Mario & Luigi kind of person?

I personally so see why they didn't do this sooner. I think it's more fun because now you can have more than just two people playing in the game.

I don't care really unless I get to at least play as someone. It is neat to try different feels for games using Peach or Toad instead for people looking for something new to try but it's good to stick to platforming roots when you like that feel. I think instead of choosing your player you should be able to have one [character] for a certain level and another one for a different level (sort of how the different colored Yoshi's took turns giving Mario piggyback rides only the play style will be entirely different. On multiplayer there should also be multiple colored Marios and Peaches for those who want to all play the same way (like in Smash Bros).

I want more characters to be added but for me it kind of takes away the classic feeling of Mario & Luigi. It makes these two brothers less important in my opinion. It is nice how Princess Peach, a female, is getting a chance to shine more often but Toad is not really that special... don't you agree?

I would love to see some new characters because Mario and Luigi are simply getting a bit old. They're not stale or anything, but I'd really like some fresh new faces and some good story between them (not the Mario, Peach, Bowser triangle). I almost want them to be part of some sub-universe that still fits the overall theme of Mario but has characteristics that define it as something separate and new.

Back