More Dream Friends. Kirby might now have 7 new dream friends

• Thread starter Agentperson
  • Start date
Agentperson

Agentperson

Custom Title
Towns Folk
In Kirby Star Allies, you could make Dream Friends in The Dream Palace. I am already bored of the 1st wave (Except Marx) but there is more coming like said in the direct a month ago.
Now here here's part everyone click on this thread for, the new Dream Friends. A person who's known by Luigiblood found some dream friends in the files and later talked about by another guy and then GameXplain made a video about this. I will put the New Dream Friends and some things in a spoiler if you want to not know. Also don't read replys since most people might talk about it.
The New Dream Friends are
Adeleine (Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards)
Dark Meta Knight (Kirby & The Amazing Mirror)
Daroach (Kirby Mass Attack and Kirby: Squeak Squad)
Magolor (Kirby’s Return to Dream Land)
Susie (Kirby: Planet Robobot)
Taranza (Kirby: Triple Deluxe)
Three Mages (presumably the Jambastion Mages Flamberge, Francisca and Zan Partizanne from Kirby: Star Allies)
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2018/04/3...next-seven-dream-friends/#imJS8ecSsqD52Ogg.99
Yes I do know I copy/paste this, I was to lazy to type it up. And the copying and pasting came with a link so......
If you want to see the video then Click here
If someone delete this then we all know why
[UPDATE] Daroach is confirmed.

Last edited:
Nice. These will be fun characters to play. Are we sure they didn’t just want to make another return to dreamland with more characters to choose from? Looks like plenty of fun ways to play.

Back