More Games on Sales!! - Because Why not?

• Thread starter Sunny_Meows
  • Start date
Sunny_Meows

Sunny_Meows

I like to what I want to do
Towns Folk
There are a ton of great deals on the eShop, and I'll be covering all the big feature sales in this post.

Indie World Sale
A ton of indies are on sale right now! Some indies are also on sale for the Share the Fun Sale, and including some games from the Indie World showcase!! Ends on August 30

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - 13.99 USD (30% off!)
A terrible storm devastates the forest of Nibel, now you-- Ori-- is an orphan that must learn about courage, love, and hope. This action-platformer has stunning hand-painted artwork and wonderful gameplay.

Superliminal - 16 USD (20% off!)
You fall asleep and enter an experimental dream program. What could go wrong? Superliminal is a fantastic first-person puzzle game where the main mechanic is perspective. Think outside the box to solve puzzles and escape the dream. I'm thinking about getting this when the price drops even further tbh.

Lonely Mountains - 15.99 USD (20% off!)
Just you, your bike, and nature. Experience beautiful rivers, lakes, forests, and deep pits of certain death. Try not to crash! Lonely Mountains is a beautiful indie game with a paper-like artstyle and fun physics and intense jumps. I'm considering getting it.

Dead Cells - 14.99 USD (40% off!)
Get this game. It's an intense roguelike where you play over and over again. You level up of course. Eventually. Get it NOW. 40% OFF IS A GREAT DEAL!!!
-Anonymous
You know what? imma talk to him for a sec so he doesn't get crazy again.

Creature in the Well - 9.74 USD (35% off!)
I think the official description of the game said it best-- Pinball with Swords. If you're confused as to what's that supposed to mean, then a better explanation would be a top-down, pinball-like, hack-and-slash dungeon crawler. With robots. And as you can tell, it's lots of fun.

Neo Cab - 14.99 USD (25% off!)
You are a taxi driver in a tough world in a cyberpunk future. You drive around the city taking passengers from place to place, and like all taxi drivers, you talk to your passengers along the way. Neo Cab is a wonderful visual novel that shines with its sophisticated characters, each with their own troubles in life. But if you want to hear those stories, you have to know what they want to hear first. Be careful about what you say though! Your job depends on it.

Hotline Miami Collection - 8.74 USD (65% off!!)
This collection has both Hotline Miami 1 and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. In case you don't know what Hotline Miami is, it's set in the late 1980's, where you play as a mysterious guy who gets mysterious instructions on his telephone to kill everyone inside target locations. Very brutal. It also has interesting stories and themes that is very easy to get lost into!

Overland - 14.99 USD (40% off!)
Overland is a turn-based survival game where you have to survive in a post-apocalyptic world. Get ready for hard choices, hard consequences, collecting supplies, and the end of the world.

Earthnight - 7.49 USD (50% off!)
Inspired by classic arcade games, Earthnight is an intense 2D platformer where dragons rule the world, and humans now live in space. Jump on the humongous dragons, and kill them. Earthnight is usually praised for its beautiful painting-like art style and soundtrack, as well as the amount of effort put into the game. The gameplay is also fun, and feels fresh every time.

Hot New Titles from the Indie World Showcase:

-Raji: An Ancient Epic - 22.49 USD (10% off!)
-A Short Hike - 7.19 USD - (10% off!)
-Takeshi and Hiroshi - 8.09 USD (10% off!)
-Manifold Garden - 17.99 USD (10% off!)
-Evergate - 16.99 USD (15% off!)
-Hypnospace Outlaw - 14.99 (25% off!)

These titles don't have big sales, but it makes sense because they're new.

Titles also on sale for the Share the Fun Sale:

-Exit the Gungeon - 6.99 USD (30% off!)
-Streets of Rage 4 - 21.24 USD (15% off!)
-Torchlight II - 11.99 USD (40% off!)
-WHAT THE GOLF? - 14.99 USD (25% off!)
-Huntdown - 13.99 USD (30% off!)

Other Feature Sales

Aladdin and the Lion King Sale - 17.99 USD (40% off!)

Both the Aladdin and the Lion King video games are in one package! And on sale! Sale ends August 24

West of Loathing 3-year Anniversary Sale!
Sale ends on August 26.

West of Loathing - 6.38 USD (42% off!)
West of Loathing is a fun, critically-acclaimed slapstick rootin tootin adventure RPG in a stickman artstyle. It might not look like much, but it's a great game. Trust me

West of Loathing: Reckonin' at Gun Manor - 2.89 USD (42% off)
Oh, and the DLC is on sale too.

The Jackbox Games Dog Days of Summer Sale
If you haven't heard of Jackbox, you've probably never played it, and if you have, I know you already have a copy. (Unless, you don't. That's the entire point of the sale.)

ALL of the Jackbox Party Packs are on sale right now!

-The Jackbox Party Pack 1 - 13.74 USD (45% off!)
-The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - 13.74 USD (45% off!)
-The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - 16.24 USD (35% off!)
-The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - 14.99 USD (40% off!)
-The Jackbox Party Pack 5 - 17.99 USD (40% off!)
-The Jackbox Party Pack 6 - 19.49 USD (35% off!)

Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated - 26.99 USD (10% off!)
Get it. RIGHT NOW.
-Sunny_Meows
Sale ends August 30

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum n' Fun! - 14.99 USD (70% off!!!!!!)
haha sushi by bandai go boom boom drum. Sale ends August 30

Vitamin Connection - 13.99 (30% off!) + Free Demo!
Fight bacteria with a friend on the Nintendo Switch exclusive Vitamin Connection! If you're still unsure, try the demo too! The artstyle is cute, and the gameplay is fun! Sale ends August 30.

NBA 2K20 for 4.99 USD
Sale ends September 2. I already have 2K19 so I won't be buying this one

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizunil
I heard Creature in the Well is really good :eyes:

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
I can personally recommend Superliminal.

It has great perception and perspective mechanics. If you’ve ever pretended to pinch people’s heads between your fingers, this might be an especially cool experience for you haha

Here’s my review for anyone thinking of picking it up: https://nintenpedia.com/superliminal-review/

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Back