Mortal Kombat X might be for Wii U

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
Mortal Kombat has been announced that it might be compatible for the Wii U.
MortalKombatX_KeyArt_Crop-670x437.jpg
It will Release in 2015 for PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and the Wii U.
Mortal Kombat X will make its first entry at Electronic Entertainment Expo(E3).

Reactions: milesose
Well, this should be interesting, not a huge Mortal Kombat fan, but I'm positive Wii U owners would appreciate this. Looking forward to more news on this game.

You've got it right Baby

So where are you hearing that it's for the Wii U? All the sites I've been on today haven't mention Wii U.

I hope it comes out for the Wii, my television probably doesn't though. :p I can get really into the Wii games, so it could be dangerous. I started playing Mortal Kombat when I was in grade school so I think if it came to the Wii it could be really fun for people who haven't played it before.

I wish there was one for the 3DS, too! I even made a whole scheme and battle layout:
61oBLmd.jpg

It was back a while ago, but still... C'mon Nintendo, aproov of Mortal Kombat on the 3DS. Mortal 3D Kombat? 3D Mortal Kombat? Kombat of Mortals 3D?

Thay's because i make my own news and i am following nintendo on twitter so they gave me informations

So where are you hearing that it's for the Wii U? All the sites I've been on today haven't mention Wii U.
Thay's because i make my own news and i am following nintendo on twitter so they gave me informations

Meanwhile there's no information in their Twitter account, it's already confirmed the game won't be for this console.

it's a post saying that they might decide and release it we never since we don't know the future

If it does come out on the Wii U, after I have seen a trailer I will probably buy, seems like an awesome game. Does anyone know if it will be like the Traditional Mortal Kombat or if they are going to completely change everything in Mortal Combat X.

If it does come out on the Wii U, after I have seen a trailer I will probably buy, seems like an awesome game. Does anyone know if it will be like the Traditional Mortal Kombat or if they are going to completely change everything in Mortal Combat X.
From the trailer I watched, it looks real close to being like Mortal Kombat 9.

From the trailer I watched, it looks real close to being like Mortal Kombat 9.
It looks similar kombat wise. But the graphics and game engine look like they have been altered and upgraded to great extents. Hopefully this game wont suffer from the frame rate and stuttering issues that 9 did.

It won't Kome to the Wii U because lets face it Wii U is a kiddy console and a gore-filled game like MK isn't suitable for such a console.

It won't Kome to the Wii U because lets face it Wii U is a kiddy console and a gore-filled game like MK isn't suitable for such a console.
*konsole *bekause

I think it is entirly possible for them to release it on the Wii U .

Netherrealm's games have been on Nintendo's systems before with the most recent one being Injustice (but not sure if that sold well on the Wii U though) but if that did well then i would assume that it they would want to bring it to the Wii U for the extra money.

Back