Most annoying TV show theme songs for kids

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I know some of you have baby nieces and nephews who listen to kiddie TV shows and their theme songs. I'm also sure if you do, one of them would have twisted you the wrong way and you'd be absolutely tired of hearing it.

I want to know what are some of the most annoying TV show theme songs you've heard or seen for kids. Maybe it's a song that's played over and over from the TV show or maybe the TV show is generally annoying. Make your lists here \o/

I know I have a decent list but I can't remember their names atm. I doubt Baby Shark is one of them.

Barney’s “I Love You” that would be played at the end of every episode. Not precisely a theme song, but it was annoying because it would make my sisters cry because it meant the show was over.

Reactions: Deepak
Mixed feeling about this one but:
Little einstein’s theme song. I like the trap remix version and on rare occasions it gets stuck in my head and thats when it gets annoying.

I'm not really around anyone who watches kids shows, and for obvious reasons I don't really anymore, but one theme that just keeps following me around the internet is the bloody Peppa Pig theme song. The oinks and snorts in it just are some of the most annoying and horrible sounds to listen to. It's not even a song or anything, the theme is literally just a short loop of annoying music with peppa going "THIS IS MY FAMILY OINK SNORT"..

Would very much like to serve her up as breakfast one day >.>

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and DialgaKid7207
Peppa pig brings out the evil in everyone...:vamp:

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku, DialgaKid7207 and 28142
I'm not really around anyone who watches kids shows, and for obvious reasons I don't really anymore, but one theme that just keeps following me around the internet is the bloody Peppa Pig theme song. The oinks and snorts in it just are some of the most annoying and horrible sounds to listen to. It's not even a song or anything, the theme is literally just a short loop of annoying music with peppa going "THIS IS MY FAMILY OINK SNORT"..

Mmmmm bacon

But I agree with Sky

Peppa is *somehow* in my recommended a lot

Reactions: Jisenku and 28142
Not sure if you've ever heard of the Canadian show Calliou, but boy is it bad. All the kid does is whine, and then that voice gets stuck in your head.

But Mommyyyy, I don't want to play with Rosie! I just want to be spoiled and throw tantrums all dayyyyy!

Reactions: Jisenku
Not sure if you've ever heard of the Canadian show Calliou, but boy is it bad. All the kid does is whine, and then that voice gets stuck in your head.

But Mommyyyy, I don't want to play with Rosie! I just want to be spoiled and throw tantrums all dayyyyy!
Mmmmm, Calliou

• Funny
Reactions: Alex.Dips

Lmao. I used to watch that show a lot as a child.

• Funny
Reactions: Alex.Dips

When I was reading that, I read it in Calliou's voice EXACTLY. I always wanted to kick that child like a football over the fence and let the neighbors dogs have him. Like sheesh little child... SHUT UP!

Reactions: Deepak
I think the Winnie the Pooh theme is bad. I'd hate to see how bad Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the later CGI Winnie themes are.

I think the Winnie the Pooh theme is bad. I'd hate to see how bad Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the later CGI Winnie themes are.
Mickey House Clubhouse bopped. I would still dance to that.

Back