most broken weapon in fire emblem fates

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
what is the most broken character in fire emblem fates.as we fire emblem fans know they are some pretty decent characters that do a lot of damage and then they are those characters that have crazy critical hit rates, amazing strength, really good magic stats and those characters who dodge everything. what is your most broken character in fire emblem fates.

mine is the waterwheel

Last edited by a moderator:
Niles with the shining bow is not that broken but with the right supports it just gets insane

Title: most broken weapon in fire emblem fates
thread stuff: most broken character

Ummmmm, Kanastone? With her mother as Azuignata?

Reactions: Blue Knight
i dont even know how to reply here, i mean, if we are talking about weapons, the legendary ones, (yato, sigfried, brinhildr, raijinyato, fujjin yumi) i doubt theres gonna be much fight on that, if we are talking about characters, KANA, with the right mother, she is definitively corrin 2.0

the trainee classes from sacred stones, and the villager class from shadow dragon (ds remake) these classes (journeyman, recruit, pupil, and villager) can be the most broken classes in game, if trained right they WILL one hit KO any enemy (and sometimes bosses) that come it's way, how these classes work is they can keep on switching from class to class
example: journeyman's can go from journeyman to pirate, to battlerager, back to journeyman, and back to battlerager again!!! giving these classes the ultimate advantage, there stats will never stop growing, combine that with items like boot's and speed wings that raise stats and you've pretty much hacked the game!

I think Ryoma's sword, Raijinto is pretty overpowered. I mean, 1-2 range AND he get +4 strength just for carrying it?
Also, the brave weapons. You get to hit the enemy TWICE, and if you already have 5 more speed than your enemy, you attack them FOUR times. Not to mention, you can also activate offensive skills.

Most broken weapon in Fire Emblem Fates? Rescue, you get two uses out of it. I must have bought 10 of them and they all broke in a couple battles. Yep, Rescue is the most broken weapon. Kill me now.

There's that S-Rank bow you get at some point in Invisible Kingdom/Revelations which is basically the game's way of saying "You want that One-Hit Kill ? You'll get that One-Hit Kill. Just give it to Takumi or another Bowman" (not to mention the insane skill stats I had on them at that point, it was really a guaranteed 1-Hit Kill, except on that one boss at the end).

Also, the Yatogami isn't that broken. Even at the end of the 3rd path, it doesn't get that crazy if you attack with it. Just pick another weapon with the Yatogami in your inventory though, and you can hit pretty hard.

Azama with a Killer Lance in the General class. He's like unbeatable with his his high attack and defense. He also has a pretty decent resistance. Just gave him the Boots to increase his movement. Given the killer lance, he always land a critical hit with massive damage. He can't be easily killed because he always survives with the Miracle ability.

Back