Most challenging?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
What pokemon game was the hardest to complete? but felt good when you did so? xD

For me it was definitely Silver version. Not the game itself, but beating Red right at the end felt like an accomplishment.

Crystal, definitely. Really because G/S/C are so long. Knowing you've only completed one half of the game when you've beaten the Johto champion is a double-edge sword. You've made it to the "top", but in actuality you're not even close. xD

I'm gonna say Crystal version, I never did get around to beating Red.

none of them was really much of a challenge for me, the only part ive ever had trouble on is G/S trying to beat Witney's miltank

I agree with the above, none of them are very challenging at all. Some parts can be rough, but that's about it.

I think Sapphire was the most challenging, mainly the underwater component. The actual battling wasn't very hard, but navigating the sea and continuously diving in every dark patch of water became very repetitive (the grind is the challenge).

I think that the hardest to complete is HGSS, the game introduces you a lot of new things like the Pokéathlon Dome, and 16 gym leaders to defeat is very hard, i never got to the point to battle Red. But i still had a good feeling when i beat the game ^^

All of them were easy IMO, but I'd probably say HeartGold/SoulSilver because it's a lot of work.

I think every game became a bit easier than its predecessor, but there were always some challenges like battling Red :)

Back