Most difficult Zelda Boss

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
zekiebouy

zekiebouy

Ex(zach)ly
Towns Folk
Alright guys let's hear it, what do you think the hardest boss is in the entire Zelda franchise??

For me personally, I'd have to say the boss at the Tower of Hera in the Link to the Past! Super difficult :blackeye:
Although...
Dark link OoT....
Hmmm....

For oot I'd have to say morpha

I think the most difficult boss in the series is The Imprisoned. Not physically though, mentally. You have to fight it several times in the game, 3 or 4 times I believe. On top of this, you always have to fight it when you're about to hit a good point in Skyward Sword's story, or when you're about to upgrade to the True Master Sword. Whenever I find myself fighting this boss, I always go "Really? Again?", and it's the first thing you think of when you hear the name Skyward Sword. D:

I think the most difficult boss in the series is The Imprisoned. Not physically though, mentally. You have to fight it several times in the game, 3 or 4 times I believe. On top of this, you always have to fight it when you're about to hit a good point in Skyward Sword's story, or when you're about to upgrade to the True Master Sword. Whenever I find myself fighting this boss, I always go "Really? Again?", and it's the first thing you think of when you hear the name Skyward Sword. D:
I’ve got to agree with you there, The Imprisoned was such a nightmare to conquer. Like, it honestly felt like he always came back. And don’t get me started on how many times he appears in Hyrule Warriors Legends. :panda:

I always felt like Vaati was kinda hard to beat, idk why. But I haven’t fought him in a while, so maybe it’s just younger kid memories haunting me, lol

Reactions: Duster
Back