SSB Most disappointing stage

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
This isn't exactly similar to 'worst Smash Bros. stage' although the answers are likely to overlap :giggle:

Which stage disappoints you most in SSB4 for the 3DS or Wii U? For me it's Green Hill Zone. I mean, it could have been a moving stage like Rainbow Road, because that's be cool, that'd be Sonic. Instead you just have part of the floor dropping off just to make the stage change. :panda:

I wish it moved. Fast. Like Rainbow Road. So it'd be like Sonic.

I say Yoshi's Wooly world stage. I loved the cute pastel theme it had to it at first, but once the platform dissapeared, I hated it. I'm always distracted and I forget to jump on the thingies when they go up. I just find it a pain fighting on the little platforms. ^^ I wished it stayed like how it was in the beginning and didn't love at all. Maybe some background animations or something would have been nice. :)

I dislike he game and watch stage. It's sometimes confusing knowing what can hurt you and what won't, and certain parts (like the lion cage part) are extremely cheap

I'll have to go with Town and City. It was almost the exact same thing as Smashville. But also I was disappointed with Mute City. I really liked Big Blue, but they replaced it with Mute City. In Brawl I loved the meteor advantage, but Mute takes it for a bit of damage.

I say Yoshi's Wooly world stage. I loved the cute pastel theme it had to it at first, but once the platform dissapeared, I hated it. I'm always distracted and I forget to jump on the thingies when they go up. I just find it a pain fighting on the little platforms. ^^ I wished it stayed like how it was in the beginning and didn't love at all. Maybe some background animations or something would have been nice. :)

Play on the Omega form! It's much more enjoyable, and it makes me love that stage. :D

But my least favorite stage is that huge Kirby one..the Great Cave Offensive (something like that). I really didn't like it. It's just so huge and that event that you have to play on that stage is just terrible. .-.

Reactions: 3823
In my opinion, the most disappointing stage is Brinstar, from the Metroid series. Brinstar is a stage that just looks so bad itself, with terribel lighting and a very unappealing stage design. It also has some terrible music that doesn't fit the fast-paced nature of the game.

Pac-Land! It looks a like a child's drawing! It looks very terrible!

I really don't like Green Hill too , kinda lame is you ask me . I wish there would have been just some sort of new addition to the stage rather than just a plane stage with some sort of curve . It doesn't really feel exciting on that stage either. I only it would be more unique . Even a little background animation would be great ( in my opinion )

I hate that Damn balloon fight stage because the players all can grab spam it and that is an instant ko. And people can only survive till 75% or higher and that is annoying with the grab spammers.

Once Jungle Hijinks was announced as a stage for the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros. 4,I was excited for it,but when I got to play it,it felt like it needed more balance.First off,the stage is rather annoying because of how often your opponents will most likely be swapping between stage perspectives,and it can be a very irritating thing to just play a game of tag on a fighting game.Second,when everyone was fighting on the background layout,the stage woudn't even zoom in to get a better angle,making hard to see for some.And last,frankly speaking,you can't fight too much in this stage with the constant disappearing layouts,forcing you to move to the other.I though Kongo Jungle 64 was a better stage representing the Donkey Kong Country series in this interation of Smash,and I really hoped Jungle Hijinks would be a great stage,but the actual stage was not what I wanted,really. :(
It does have some good pieces of music,though. :headphone:

Once Jungle Hijinks was announced as a stage for the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros. 4,I was excited for it,but when I got to play it,it felt like it needed more balance.First off,the stage is rather annoying because of how often your opponents will most likely be swapping between stage perspectives,and it can be a very irritating thing to just play a game of tag on a fighting game.Second,when everyone was fighting on the background layout,the stage woudn't even zoom in to get a better angle,making hard to see for some.And last,frankly speaking,you can't fight too much in this stage with the constant disappearing layouts,forcing you to move to the other.I though Kongo Jungle 64 was a better stage representing the Donkey Kong Country series in this interation of Smash,and I really hoped Jungle Hijinks would be a great stage,but the actual stage was not what I wanted,really. :(
It does have some good pieces of music,though. :headphone:
Yeah I was hype too because of how I really liked it all the way in brawl. But they need to work on it because it didn't have the elements that brawl one had. Also, I did like how they spiff up the graphics a bit to make it look like it's in HD.

I hate the 75m Stage because of how annoying it is first there's ladders everywhere making it impossible to do an aerial attack because you might accidentally grab on to a ladder and be vulnerable. Also because that 8 Bit Donkey kong comes out and throws overpowered springs at you that can KO you if you get him by them 2 or 3 times

I hate the 75m Stage because of how annoying it is first there's ladders everywhere making it impossible to do an aerial attack because you might accidentally grab on to a ladder and be vulnerable. Also because that 8 Bit Donkey kong comes out and throws overpowered springs at you that can KO you if you get him by them 2 or 3 times
Oh that stage I didn't even get that stage in brawl. I didn't know how to get it. But whatever I didn't like how it look because I hate stages in 2d and those stages has broken stage hazards. I also think that 2d stages look disgusting to this day. I didn't like Mario Bros in the first place because of how 2d it looks and the turtles semi spikes.

I hate green hill as well! Its a dumb place I wouldve liked it to be a moving platform stage. And I also hate yoshi wooly world because it was too boring i hated it when it starts to move platforms

I hate green hill as well! Its a dumb place I wouldve liked it to be a moving platform stage. And I also hate yoshi wooly world because it was too boring i hated it when it starts to move platforms
Everyone hating on the sonic stage?! XD I like that stage even though the checkpoints are a pain to stand. I would've also liked it to be a moving platform like a Mario stage. But I never knew that everyone hates it I liked the stage myself.

Everyone hating on the sonic stage?! XD I like that stage even though the checkpoints are a pain to stand. I would've also liked it to be a moving platform like a Mario stage. But I never knew that everyone hates it I liked the stage myself.
yea it wasnt fun at all lol. And me too! I couldn't stand those dumb checkpoints too! Omg once it killed me when I was at 100% lol. I died off the screen side bar lol. Welp but I do miss it

yea it wasnt fun at all lol. And me too! I couldn't stand those dumb checkpoints too! Omg once it killed me when I was at 100% lol. I died off the screen side bar lol. Welp but I do miss it
Yeah, Those things are strong and stage hazards should have stale move negation as well. I would prefer Mario stages than Sonic stages and I usually pick them in omega form. That's when I go to smash for glory because I don't have to worry about them powerful hazards.

Yeah, Those things are strong and stage hazards should have stale move negation as well. I would prefer Mario stages than Sonic stages and I usually pick them in omega form. That's when I go to smash for glory because I don't have to worry about them powerful hazards.
Yea Ive always and mean always will hate stage hazards! Its like why do you have it just stop please making them. But its still a unique to have it and its just kinda fun. On some occasions. Yea thats why.

Back