Most embarrassing school moment

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
mine was probably having to go and rip my pants at a school dance or hitting a pole at a museum

Awkwardly hugging someone when they were only fixing my collar. I honestly find it more hilarious than embarrassing, though. There was another time when I was trying to get some lint off the front of my jeans near the 'area' and my teacher thought I was doing something else. XD

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
For me it would attending class with a blue ring around my mouth after eating a blue slushy at lunch :drool:.

I didn't know that the treat had dyed my mouth and no one said anything to me in the following classes, only when I reach the last class did someone say something.

It was my teacher she said "Did you eat the marker I gave you?" I was confused and that's when I realized I had the dye on my face from lunch :bag:.

Ever since then my English teacher had always joked to other teacher about keeping markers and highlighters away from me:D

My Calc AB teacher always brings up the time I sold donuts in the school for an Entrepreneurship project and keeps mocking me about not having 39 cents of spare change >.>

When I was in first grade I threw up in the classroom >_> On carpeted floor. I feel really bad for the Janitors and it was also super embarrassing. Lucky kids don't remember that kind of stuff for long at that age, though I'll never forget it XD

My god... I feel embarrassed to even talk about this, but all the way back in 6th grade (never ever wear the same pants) during class, I felt something weird. I shuffled around and plop, some underwear came on the floor. I thought my life was over but only one person noticed, so I stuffed it in my pocket and then after class, kept it in a locker.

Man, bad luck happens a lot. I gave that guy a dollar to not tell anyone, so yeah, best dollar spent.

I don't think I can choose... I guess I should put my pants ripping when trying to sit down during PE, but I will mention another embarrassing event, going diarrhea during an assembly. I was so miserable. It happened a day after I was getting over a stomach bug too.

I once went to school with toothpaste on my nose. It wasn't that bad, except at first people thought I had some sort of weird skin disease. :p

when i threw up in kindergarden

When some random guy pantsed me on my way to P.E. The worst part was that there were girls there...

Usually my most embarassing school moments involve the dreaded team projects, specifically when the teachers let us choose who we wanted to pair up with. I'd be the one guy who can't find a partner, and the teacher who have to find me a group because everyone else was paired up.

Usually my most embarassing school moments involve the dreaded team projects, specifically when the teachers let us choose who we wanted to pair up with. I'd be the one guy who can't find a partner, and the teacher who have to find me a group because everyone else was paired up.
Yikes. Don't be too embarrassed though, I think everyone has had some of those moments. ;)

Well, every single time I go to PE I swear I get hit in the head with a ball, last time I got hit with a basketball, before that, a volleyball, and then a baseball. I have the worst luck. ;-;

Well, every single time I go to PE I swear I get hit in the head with a ball, last time I got hit with a basketball, before that, a volleyball, and then a baseball. I have the worst luck. ;-;
I took multiple footballs to the head, you're not alone. And rather than an arrow to the knee, what about a baseball?

@Buttons I know its not supposed to be funny but I giggled a little xD
My Embarassing moment would have to be when I slept in call and my face was covered full of doodles.:bag:

outside of the traumatic moments (basically bulling because of my asperger) the more embarassing moment its the tipical moment when you call mom or dad to your teacher

outside of the traumatic moments (basically bulling because of my asperger) the more embarassing moment its the tipical moment when you call mom or dad to your teacher
You have Asperger (I can't spell it either) too?! :eek:

Also I feel you, that's embarrassing ;-;

You have Asperger (I can't spell it either) too?! :eek:

Also I feel you, that's embarrassing ;-;
yeah, but sometimes its very problematic to have Asperger

Back