Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

hillbill

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Everybodies favorite death

The funniest death you can accomplish is for sure the one I found out about at gerudo valley :p So what you gotta do is go to where the broken bridge is (at the entrance to the gerudo fortress...) and there should be a cucco hanging around somewhere nearby... Go up to the cucco and just full out attack it! So then all of its cucco buddies will show up (like 20 of them ;P) and then jump off the ridge and dive into the water ;D its hilarious seeing all the cuccos go after you and is awesome floating down the river with them ;P at the end let them kill you.... GAMEOVER!

Let's see... I was in the Shadow Temple part of Ganondorf's Castle and I still had my Red Tunic on (and I didn't complete it because I either didn't have a key or gave up finding it but it's okay now because I found the key needed to get past the Light Temple section). So I got eaten by that LoZ enemy that takes your shield and other unmentionables and it spit me out of the ledge and I lost all my stuff so I had to soft reset. Sure I lost to Cuccos before (not sure if you can die if you run them over with Epona...) but it didn't beat the hilarity of being spit out into the abyss.

Let's see... I was in the Shadow Temple part of Ganondorf's Castle and I still had my Red Tunic on (and I didn't complete it because I either didn't have a key or gave up finding it but it's okay now because I found the key needed to get past the Light Temple section). So I got eaten by that LoZ enemy that takes your shield and other unmentionables and it spit me out of the ledge and I lost all my stuff so I had to soft reset. Sure I lost to Cuccos before (not sure if you can die if you run them over with Epona...) but it didn't beat the hilarity of being spit out into the abyss.
ive done the same thing exept i got ran over by a boulder on death mountian and knocked off.

Back