Most hated boss and mini boss in zelda games?

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
I love zelda and the unique bosses but there is always that one boss that makes you want to snap your console in half. here are mine:
BIG OCTO:
i hated this mini boss in jabba jabba's stomach in lozoot. i had no idea how to beat this boss and i couldnt catch up to it and the revolving spikes didn't make things easier. i didnt want to use a walkthrough but i had to in the end when i found out that i had to use the boomerang.

BARINADE:
i HATED, HATED, HATED this boss to the core. i found it so difficult because i got shocked evry time i touched this jellyfish boss and it was hard for me to aim at the tentacles. i actually stopped playing lozoot for a week after dying countless times at the tentacles of this fiend. After a week i finally defeated the boss at half heart.

MOLDORM:
For those of you who have encountered this boss, you know why it's hated. its so hard to predict where its going. theres no boss patterns no nothing. it would randomly go around the stage (a snake like boss) and only its tail end could be harmed. when i finally defeated this boss, it felt sooo good.

Morpha. A clever idea but a lazy design. Not my favorite fight.
Twinrova wasn't fun because the ice/fire doesn't damage her but the sword does so it took me forever to beat her.

Most other things were fine though. I wish there wasn't a tutorial on Dark Link because that spoilt the fun for me. WORST MINI BOSS L-A-Z-Y.

I don't really have a hated Miniboss in Zelda Games but my most hated boss in all of Zelda is the Imprisoned boss fight from Skyward Sword. That fight sucks everything out of me as you're literally fighting an avacado but then it grows arms then eventually flies and the fact that you're on a TIMER and if you fail to kill it in that amount of time instant Game Over. It's literally the worst piece of crap I have ever had to do and it really is disappointing to how the bosses were Prior to the first fight as Ghirahim, Scaldra and Moldarach were all excellent bosses before the Imprisoned fight the only thing positive about the first fight is it was at least good for the first fight as you are facing off against the monster that Link had nightmares about. The Second fight against the Imprisoned ruined it though as it just grew arms and was very disappointing after that point as you fought Koloktos tentalus and even a second fight with Ghirahim. and whats worse is if you go for Faron when you need to get the water dragon's part of the Hero YOU FIGHT IT AGAIN FOR A THIRD TIME and if you are doing it before Elden Volcano its literally a back to back fight and I hate it with all my passion.

The giant eye thing in the Great Bay temple of Majora's Mask. I always thought it was annoying how many targets there were to hit and how it was so huge that dodging it was near difficult. I once did a run of Majora's Mask where I had to play through the game with only three hearts, the Kokiri sword and only the masks needed to progress the main storyline. Lets just say I died to this thing many times on that run.

DARK LINK...
ive been playing ocarina of time and its pretty fun. then i got to the dreaded water temple. After about 2 hours of running around asking for help and puzzles i did it. I walked into the next room to continue. Beautiful scene it was at the point i knew something was about to go down. scared to touch the water i rolled all the way over to the door, locked. I went around the stuff. Finally ending at the tree boss music began playing. That was the last sounds i heard...
Basically i died A LOT and its starting to get annoying

Reactions: Aura Knight
I don't really have a hated Miniboss in Zelda Games but my most hated boss in all of Zelda is the Imprisoned boss fight from Skyward Sword. That fight sucks everything out of me as you're literally fighting an avacado but then it grows arms then eventually flies and the fact that you're on a TIMER and if you fail to kill it in that amount of time instant Game Over. It's literally the worst piece of crap I have ever had to do and it really is disappointing to how the bosses were Prior to the first fight as Ghirahim, Scaldra and Moldarach were all excellent bosses before the Imprisoned fight the only thing positive about the first fight is it was at least good for the first fight as you are facing off against the monster that Link had nightmares about. The Second fight against the Imprisoned ruined it though as it just grew arms and was very disappointing after that point as you fought Koloktos tentalus and even a second fight with Ghirahim. and whats worse is if you go for Faron when you need to get the water dragon's part of the Hero YOU FIGHT IT AGAIN FOR A THIRD TIME and if you are doing it before Elden Volcano its literally a back to back fight and I hate it with all my passion.
I got someone else to do it for me a few times. Other times... not so lucky

I hated how long twinmold took in 3ds and how had it was to get footing after bongo bongo knocks you down

I have a very poor memory regarding the bosses in the Zelda games I’ve played. I seem to recall not liking the fight with Dark Link.

In general, fights where you have to battle against a copy of yourself suck, because it’s hard to adapt to your own moves. It’s just really awkward dodging bomb attacks or sword swipes when you’re used to the simple behaviors of the standard enemies.

Back