Ultimate Most impossible fights spiritless in smash ultimate?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so apparently im not the only one struggling with a number of 4 star spirit battles in this game. i didnt even do any of those spiritless but i have heard of people trying to, and when i look back at ones i did manage to beat such as the boss and dry bowser (all damage inflicting floors), it seems like ones with conditions like those are impossible without immunity. saw someone on youtube get rushed by the boss (zero suit samus) and they took so much damage in only seconds it was almost like he got one-shotted. on dry bowser you would be perpetually stunned in an endless cycle and unless youre someone who can pk thunder and range spam well enough with ness/ lucas these would likely be impossible to beat without immunity or resist (tho the boss is probably worse since she seems to jump a LOT which might screw you over unless youre insanely good with those two).

are there any others you can think of that seem impossible spiritless? i havent attempted them spiritless myself but im smart enough to figure ones like what i described would be a serious mess without spirits for most people.

I gave up on Paula (ace spirit) but in the back of my mind I know all of them are beatable but not sure about spiritless/skill-less because that would be so hard you'd need to be insane to win. Most of the time you need to gimmick them, especially on stamina battles.

Reactions: Kadaj
I gave up on Paula (ace spirit) but in the back of my mind I know all of them are beatable but not sure about spiritless/skill-less because that would be so hard you'd need to be insane to win. Most of the time you need to gimmick them, especially on stamina battles.
yep i had to use kirby on the boss and launch star some of these, they were just too hard even using bayonetta i kept getting perpetually stun locked (my best character and still a mess!). i wouldve been able to manage alright if it wasnt stamina but sadly she was =(

Back