Most Notable Moment?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Personally, I'm most proud of catching a blue Marlin. I've caught several sharks, and big ticket items like that, but the Blue Marlin was a cool catch because I didn't know what it was. It didn't have the fin, but still amounted to a cool catch.

So, what are you most proud of? Catching a bug? Finding a certain fossil? Paying off your house?

My most honorable moment was when I dug up the last fossil that I needed to complete the fossil section in my museum.

My most honorable moment was when I dug up the last fossil that I needed to complete the fossil section in my museum.

Celebration time, come on!

Reactions: Corey
I was proud when I grew a lot of hybrid flowers. If you come to my town, then you can see all the hybrid flowers that I have.

Have you caught anymore since that moment?
Nope. I haven't played Animal Crossing: New Leaf in a long time, unfortunately, :oops:

Nope. I haven't played Animal Crossing: New Leaf in a long time, unfortunately, :oops:
Neither have I. We should get together and go Skorpion hunting soon. :D

my fav moment was when i got all the fossils. but i think it will be soon when i get all of the sea animals.(not paskel) i only need 2 more, until i am done.

Woah, my most notable moment in Animal Crossing: New Leaf was catching an Oar Fish, I was surprised. I was only catching a few fishes to gain a bit more money to finish a Public Works Projects (Yellow Bench), when I dipped into the water, to lure the large shadow, thinking it would a Sea Bass, and I was elated, since I barely fish in the Sea, and more in the Tropical Sea (island).

Oarfish2.png

Now I spend my time equally fishing on the island, and the waters near my town.

starting the game over :p

Woah, this topic is old, but it's still interesting anyway.

I'd probably say when I finished placing my paths? Or when I got a scorpion? Or maybe when I had my first hybrid!

Catching a Coelacanth! It was raining, and I was fishing and I just thought it was another Sea Bass. It looked a bit bigger, but I was still pretty sure it was a Sea bass. ( Gotta hate them :rotfl:) It turned out to be Coelacanth (dunno if I spelled right) ^.^/

For me it was actually catching the bees that chase you. I dumped all my items except for the net and I went around shaking trees till I got the bees. I ran away, spun around, equipped the net and swung at them when they were close. Luckily I caught them and I was so happy!

Either when I Caught a bee or When I caught a Big whale :eek:

In wild world, it was catching 2 coeclacanths in one day!!!! (can you believe i was so lucky?) In New Leaf, it was catching and putting 16 sharks in my pockets and catching a rare beetle (I forgot the name)

The most notable moment that I had was finally getting all the fossils for my museum . It was really good to have the game but unfortunately I lost it somewhere someplace . I also don't really like fishing but when I decided to give it a go I caught an Oarfish . I was really excited since my friend told me that it was very cool . I haven't really done anything so notable after except upgrade a little and stuff :)

Back