Most Overpowered Nintendo Weapons

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
What are some of the most overpowered weapons in Nintendo games that you've played or seen? For me it's that Invincible Super Leaf in Super Mario 3D Land/World. It takes the challenge out of the level, :vomit:

What about you guys?

The ability to fly in Yoshi's New Island. It loses the purpose of platformer game, when you have to jump, attack, or avoid obstacles, right?

I think Rock Kirby (invincible as long as he wants), Wario for almost the entire game in WL3 (also invincible until the end), Meta Knight's Mach Tornado in KSSU, and in my personal opinion Olimar in SSBB ;).

The lightning bolt from the Mario Kart games is pretty darn powerful. Especially if you unleash it when others are going over a ramp for a big jump. Use if right, and it can end a race before it starts so to speak.

lol yeah i agree @Marc - it does take the challenge out of the game o_O i don't use it even if it does come out
and i always go for the 3 stars :p and also the invincible star :p but thats only a period of time unlike the leaf

The lightning bolt from the Mario Kart games is pretty darn powerful. Especially if you unleash it when others are going over a ramp for a big jump. Use if right, and it can end a race before it starts so to speak.
One of my favorite races was when I used the lightning bolt on Maka Wuhu.

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
One of my favorite races was when I used the lightning bolt on Maka Wuhu.
haha lol i have to try that :p

The ability to fly in Yoshi's New Island. It loses the purpose of platformer game, when you have to jump, attack, or avoid obstacles, right?
i do not think that it lost the platformer purpose. You have a limited time to fly (I think) and you have to avoid obstacles even while flying.

I would say the Golden Hammer in Super Smash Bros. is overpowered, when on the Final Destination stage it's horrible. In the wrong hands that weapon is destructive!

Mega mushroom in New Super Mario Bros.? (DS) Now, that was ridiculous...you could destroy pretty much everything xD

Gonna have to go with the Gold Tanooki Suit in the recent Mario games. So silly.

Back