Most stupidest thing

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Whats the most stupidest thing you've done in your entire life?

I was once running a cold tap, and was thinking 'eh, why isn't the water hot?' my mind was obviously elsewhere.

quite stupid, but not that stupid. xD

Um I tried swinging off a branch I fell and knocked the wind out of me and my friend was just laughing at me and I also asked a friend if I could "five star slap" him and he had know idea what was and he said yes anyways and I ended up doing it and he started crying -_- I should have told him what it was first

I decided to jump of a plane into a lake. When I did go that high, I then realized what have I done. Since I thought to myself YOLO I jumped off. Luckily I was over the deepest part of the lake and I had used my 3 year military service as a paratrooper and survived. I honestly don't know how did I come up with that idea.

Was throwing my friends bouncy ball at the wall. I then decided to throw it at the window... it did not end well.

I tried to build a Car with metal and wood and not to forget some plastic but the problem was that it was to little for me and wasa weak little car and it crashed but that was when i was a little kid

Back