most surprisingthing that happen to you in fire emblem

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
what is the most surprising thing that's happened to you so far in a fire emblem and I mean any fire emblem game.it has to be something that isn't rigged to happen like in some previous fire emblem games but anyway before I get off track what is the most surprising thing that happened to you so far in fire emblem the most surprising thing that's happened to me is when azura was at 1 hp and she dodged a attacked and killed the boss with a crit.

When some random reinforcements come and instantly kill one your units that you left so desolate at some corner. Especially if you don't want to lose any units and even more if whatever chapter you were playing was a long an tedious one which took you a lot of restarts. ;~;

using the devil ax for the first time... for those who have been fortunate enough to never use this weapon, it tricks you by having the stats of a silver weapon, but if you land a critical hit... the user instantly dies... that's how it tricks you, it raises you critical hit rate it's a dirty weapon...

ok, so here´s my story. I got fire emblem shadow dragon and went through the game without any units dying and then I won.... spooky right? everyone knows that it´s impossible... or so I thought. worse part is that all lame characters would actually dodge some of the hits and not die so easily, for a moment I thought I was playing a hacked version and maybe I was but i beat it still.

When level 1 archers in New Mystery's Lunatic Mode kill your "tanky" units in 2-3 hits.

what is the most surprising thing that's happened to you so far in a fire emblem and I mean any fire emblem game.it has to be something that isn't rigged to happen like in some previous fire emblem games but anyway before I get off track what is the most surprising thing that happened to you so far in fire emblem the most surprising thing that's happened to me is when azura was at 1 hp and she dodged a attacked and killed the boss with a crit.
Considering that Azura focuses on luck, one of the factors that influences dodging and crits, not THAT surprising.

I was playing Fates, and Ryoma missed.

I think mine would have to be when I started the 3rd route and decided "hey I wanna marry Izana " then he wined up dying off just by speaking to the gods. I was like "hmm...well that just happened." I was disappointed to cause I really like his corny personality so it was just a shame that it happened.

spoiler if you upgrade hot spa high enough than u get him

I crit at 2% while enemy does not at 33%. Much wow.

once i crit at 1

Reactions: Skyshaymin
When the enemy critically kills you at 1% Crit rate. When you miss at 98% hit rate. It's already at 98%! How could you possibly miss that?! Also, when both you and the enemy have the same hit rate (like 65%) and the enemy hits and you don't. It also happens on high hit rates like 85%. Is my unit blind?! :mad:

Reactions: Skyshaymin
When the enemy critically kills you at 1% Crit rate. When you miss at 98% hit rate. It's already at 98%! How could you possibly miss that?! Also, when both you and the enemy have the same hit rate (like 65%) and the enemy hits and you don't. It also happens on high hit rates like 85%. Is my unit blind?! :mad:
That happened to me in Conquest during Takumi's level, after I was stuck on it...
Also in Sacred Stones I spent forever grinding Vanessa (Pegasus rider) and the next level I got Tana (better Pegasus rider...)
And then Camilla's S rank support (but I saw that on YouTube.)

As for good things, in the Xander level of Birthright he attacked me before I was ready... But I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Avatar had managed to dodge and one-shot him :p

And @Bobcam7! I know you posted this a while ago, but in case you didn't know, Luck actually just affects some skills and how often your enemy gets a crit. Skill helps you get crits and Speed helps dodge.

That happened to me in Conquest during Takumi's level, after I was stuck on it...
Also in Sacred Stones I spent forever grinding Vanessa (Pegasus rider) and the next level I got Tana (better Pegasus rider...)
And then Camilla's S rank support (but I saw that on YouTube.)

As for good things, in the Xander level of Birthright he attacked me before I was ready... But I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Avatar had managed to dodge and one-shot him :p

And @Bobcam7! I know you posted this a while ago, but in case you didn't know, Luck actually just affects some skills and how often your enemy gets a crit. Skill helps you get crits and Speed helps dodge.
Well, I is dumb...

When the enemy critically kills you at 1% Crit rate. When you miss at 98% hit rate. It's already at 98%! How could you possibly mis on high hit rates like 85%. Is my unit blind?! :mad:
probab;y

I've played 4 Fire Emblem games before playing Fates, and in Fates you can basically never be sure if your weapon will hit the enemy ;-; In previous Fire Emblem games, if your hit rate was 85% you pretty much never missed, but in Fates I've had a few times when a 98% attack missed D: I think it has something to do with True Hit being removed and the hit rates in Fates being more accurate to the displayed percentages than in previous Fire Emblem games, but I kinda dislike the randomness of it ;-;

This pretty much sums it up:
50c.jpg

Oh, yeah.

They implemented the True Hit system after it being gone from all games after FE4 iirc.

Basically, the system used in most games meant that the higher your percentage numbers, the exponentially higher the chances of it happening or not. 90% is nigh guaranteed, while 20% is pretty much impossible.

Fates changed this to have more stable percentages

Back