most unliked class in fire emblem

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
what is your most unliked our disliked class in fire emblem. while there been some amazing classes in the past fire emblem game we cant define that there been some useless classes. my least favorite class in the fire emblem series is the witch because while it feels like a pretty useless class once you master seal you units and it can be used by only female units so your chances of getting any good out of the witch class are pretty slim. so what is your least liked class in fire emblem.

I usually ignore classes that focus on Axes (bar Wyvern Riders), I don't really think that the lower accuracy but higher power isn't worth it. I always miss my attacks. I get them out of my main troop as soon as possible and simply incorporate axes into my army through promotions to better classes (like the Great Knight or the War Cleric/Monk), magical units and some other weapon wielding units (like trainees after enough grinding, or the main Lord character) are able to carry on smoothly most of the time until that point in the game.

Archer. I have nothing against me using them, but the CPU? That's another story. If I had a dollar for everytime I've had to reset because of archers striking down my pegsis knights... Well, I wouldn't have to save up any more money! :p

I don't really think that the lower accuracy but higher power isn't worth it.
I know that feel. The pure axe class in Fates ;-;

I've never had much trouble with landing hits when using Wyvern Riders/Lords or Malig Knights most of the time unless my foe was someone like a Swordmaster with a high avoid rate. Berserkers on the other hand had a reputation for missing attacks in my playthroughs but I increased my hit rate by removing the "gamble" skill (my crit hit rate is already high, so..).

Anyhoo, my vote goes to Kinshi Knights. They're good for movement and ranged attacks, but their stats suck and Snipers or Falcon Knights are all-around better. Falcon Knights get weapons like Javelin with 1-2 range and they hit pretty hard too.

Generals because they have terrible movement, useless speed(excluding fates when they get that skill that negates doubling) and they die when a magic user so much as looks at them.

Generals. In my opinion they were second to mantekes in shadow dragon because they had the ability to use bows , and that gives them the ability to easily kill snipers and archers. Plus, a level 20 general has near impenetrable defense.

tbh my least favorite is going to have to be Bow Knight I never got it so I turned my archers into snipers and my outlaws into adventurers with magic bows

worst class... well to be fair, usually it's the unit, not the class, lets compare dart, and dozla both battle ragers, dart from blazing sword, and dozla is from sacred stones, dozla has a special weapon, a battle axe! at first your like "OH MY GOODNESS!!! THIS AXE IS GONNA DESTROY EVERYONE ELSE, IT RAISES CRIT RATE, ATTACK, POWER EVASION!!! IT'S THE BEST... until none of your attacks hit... and then dart... just the best, I mean screw barte, and dorkus, dart can grow to be the best axe wielding unit on your team! (until hawkeye makes him look like crap) so it depends on the unit, but the worst class is... I'm gonna go with the ballistae class from shadow dragon (ds)... this class has so many flaws and you've probably never heard of it anyway, you know those ballistae you somtimes find on the battle field... yeah they made a class outta that... and it sucks... SO bad... there's not much to say... stats suck, just no class skills... CAN'T EVEN USE BOWS!!! so yeah... the ballistae is the worst class...

Back