PkMn Go Most Used Item in Pokemon Go

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
before anyone says what we are all thinking it has to be an item that's not a pokeball for example like a revive or razzbarries (make a pokemon easier to catch than trying to catch it alone) my most used item in pokemon go is the camera or the egg incubator because i like to take pictures of every pokemon i catch and the egg incubator is because i always get eggs from pokestops and those eggs give something good most of the time depending on the egg 2km 5km 10km. so what is your most used item in pokemon go.

I never used the camera, mainly because I didn't see the point in it.

Except from the pokeball or razz berries I used the egg incubater the most, I even went as far as buying 2 more (a waste of money now though ;-;

I use the egg incubator the most, I actually hatched a Jinx the other day. Other than that I guess I use incense when I can, but I don't get them as often as I would like to have them.

I use the infinite egg incubator and rarely (very rarely) the other egg incubators. I use the other ones only for 10 km eggs if I do.

Other than Pokeballs and Razz berries, I don't think I really use the other items that frequently. I don't use the camera. I use incences when I am playing with a friend and activaate a lucky egg along with it. That gives a lot of experience. I usually do that with a lot of lure moduled PokeStops to get more exp!

I have never actually used the camera and I think there's no point of using it. The item I used the most is Egg Incubator because it gave us cool pokemon's from the 10 km egg. On my first 10 km egg I hatched I got a Aerodactyl. The Egg Incubators also sometime gave us a lot of candy of a pokemon it hatch.

Back