most useful item in any game

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
Tyrone

Tyrone

Totally Marcs Alt :3
Banned User
hello everybody im here to ask y'all whats the most useful item in any game? i have to say the slingshot/bow in the zelda series i mean without that you couldn't complete the game without a handful of hacks/glitches!

The most useful item in any game is the Carving Knife in the Monster Hunter series. Never will you ever have something with higher sharpness. Your Greatsword is bouncing off of this monster's hide? No worries, just climb on his back and start giving him an itch of a lifetime.

The Carving Knife from the Monster Hunter series is a different beast.

The most useful item in any game is the Carving Knife in the Monster Hunter series. Never will you ever have something with higher sharpness. Your Greatsword is bouncing off of this monster's hide? No worries, just climb on his back and start giving him an itch of a lifetime.

The Carving Knife from the Monster Hunter series is a different beast.
lol ive played the mh4u demo and that is a very useful item! i love your avi also :3

I like the HookShot from the Legend of Zelda series because it is one of the most useful items I know . I like it in both the 2d and the 3d Zelda games . It is fun to hook onto things and it can even defeat certain enemies . It is really one of the most epic items that is useful in both usability and efficience . I like the one in Ocarina of Time the most because it is so cool and looks very realistic . I like the Bow too but only in 3d Zelda games because it feels more realistic to go into first person view and the Bow isn't really that cool in 2d Zelda games so yeah :)

I like the HookShot from the Legend of Zelda series because it is one of the most useful items I know . I like it in both the 2d and the 3d Zelda games . It is fun to hook onto things and it can even defeat certain enemies . It is really one of the most epic items that is useful in both usability and efficience . I like the one in Ocarina of Time the most because it is so cool and looks very realistic . I like the Bow too but only in 3d Zelda games because it feels more realistic to go into first person view and the Bow isn't really that cool in 2d Zelda games so yeah :)
nice choice

Well in most shooting games grenades are important but sometimes they can back fire and kill you as well,the traps in the MHU4 demo are really nice to use as well when fighting boss monsters especially the Gore Magala,there are two e shock trap and some other one can't remember but its like some moss thing.

Credit boosters, money boosters, or any type of boosting items that just shorten the time you need to grind. I'm up for grinding for specific materials in games like Kingdom Hearts, Warframe, and Dark Souls. As long as I have something to boost the amount of money or to just increase your drop rate. Its soo useful to have something like in any game because on how well they can work.

I like the masks in Majoras mask. They are both really helpful and fun to play with. Think there is like 20 maybe idk but they are all really useful and you even need some of them to beat the game!

The Clawshot/Hookshot/Longshot is the most helpful item ever. They can be used as a substitute for the Bow and Arrow, and can stun your enemies. It also drags items towards you and takes you to your destination by latching onto things and pulling you foward. That means that you can scale a mountain by using the item in tree branches and vines!

The first one that come to mind, if we aren't talking about Nintendo games exclusively, is the RYNO from Ratchet series. Weapons are also items and I can't think anything more useful than clearing an entire screen full of enemies in one shot or taking down bosses in two-three hits! If, now, we are talking about Nintendo games, I'd say the many summoning items in older RPGs. They are just too OP!

Bombs in the Legend of Zelda series. They reveal secret areas which lead to more treasures! Not to mention, they're a powerful weapon to use against enemies. Timing them right when throwing to hit a switch is a bit of a challenge (if the switch is on a moving platform or wall). :D

I think that the most useful item n any game would have to be the hookshot from the Zelda series. I mean, it's in almost every game to date, and, even though it usually appears pretty late into the game, it always get a good deal of use before the end of the game, especially for collecting pieces of heart and whatnot.

Well, Pokeballs would be the quite clear winner here, since not only is it impossible to go through the entire game without them, but most players will be using some form of them for half the game. It's an item mechanic which pretty much the entire game revolves around as it serves as a kind of vessel for the Pokemon themselves.

Alternatively, you could try to play through the entire game without ever using a Pokeball even once, which I believe would be technically possible compared to items like the hookshot. However, Pokeballs would still be used countless times story-wise, as both your starter Pokemon and the various trainers you encounter will use them as containers for their Pokemon. Additionally, the vast majority of players will use multiple Pokemon throughout, which means Pokeballs are generally the most useful item in gaming.

For a required item it has to be the Ocarina because it has multiple uses. For any game not really required I'd say the Biggoron Sword because you can use it to beat the final boss really easily and you deal more damage. Although if there were no guide to tell you how to get it this really makes doing it's sidequest well worth it. Master Balls also go under that category and although you can also get them in the lottery they don't look like my favorite Pokemon and it makes catching Pokemon really easy which is what I think goes against the whole logic of Pokemon because catching should somehow be challenging through battles and whatnot.

Back