Spin Off Most Useless Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX Post Game Dungeons...

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so theres a lot of post game dungeons that give great loot relatively easily enough, one of my favorites being solar cave (was better in blue rescue team apparently but i might need to run it more here to confirm 100%) and marvelous sea is good because rare items drop easily except some stuff (give me a pure seed and decoy seed! lol) plus its short and easy despite random quests being displayed as high as 3* difficulty. i have not had problems here and there were a few more than likely notorious areas that also gave me trouble, though most of these have something good at the end of the mess. also if you go to the end of marvelous sea now there are 5 free evolution crystals ! you can easily net 10 under 30 minutes here which is great for getting your favorite evolved pokemon (dusknoir and probopass for me here and some other nice ones i like).

however there is one area that i just cant wrap my head around why its even in the game... joyous tower. sure the items are good pretty early on but its definitely a pain trying to get through or very far in, and after hours of trial and error on the original i get to the end only to say "thats it?" there was literally nothing towards the end, not even a normal rare pokemon. does this dungeon have any real purpose this time around other than a random challenge run? i havent done it because im assuming its the same now as in the original and idk what other point there is to doing this one. marvelous sea was useless but now it has more value, idk if joyous tower has any other value besides challenge run but if anyone can confirm whos gotten lucky enough to beat it that would be great, thanks

Hello Again! Apparently in the new Pokemon mystery dungeon DX it is basically the same as the old one where its meant to just be a challenge and have rare pokemon.

However!

This time it has a Reward room! i haven't checked myself by internet sources say that at the end of the dungeon you will be rewarded with 3 joy seeds (haha because joyous tower) and 11 deluxe boxes.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Kadaj
well at least theres something at the end this time lol... even if it is kinda trivial. not sure if 3 joy seeds are worth the wild ride, a few golden tickets can get you more than doing this would unless theres some silly way to speedrun this dungeon (seems likely impossible as these are almost always slower paced runs, level restricted dungeons are rarely fast tbh) its probably just a bonus challenge this time around more than a loot run it sounds like

You might always get a gold ticket in the delux box :3 but yeah i agree more of a challenge run then reward run. you are better off going on a dungeon with high chest/money rewards if you really want boxes.

Reactions: Kadaj
Back