Most valuable 3DS titles?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What are some the best titles for how much gameplay you get out of them. The only game I desperately want is the new (remake, but still) Fire Emblem game. I've seen a couple of other titles that look interesting, but I'm curious which games offer the most replay value.

I'd have to say Pokemon X/Y. They're worth it for the length of gameplay. Both would take ages to complete fully.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate definitely. There is so much to do in that game , and you simply won't get bored quickly. I spent a year playing it (albeit off and on) and I'm still not bored. It feels like a home console game because it is (ported from Wii AND expanded with more content) which really gives it a lot of value in my eyes.

I'm anticapting super smash bros 3D actually! It will definitely be my most valuable game (runner up, being Mario kart 7....) I'm so hyped about it! Hopefully it will be as good as it sounds!

Not considering gameplay, but Attack of the Friday Monsters: Tokyo Tale catches my heart. It's a simple life-simulation game that I love so much, because of its resemblance to Ghibli movies, and the warm story it offers.

The other game... it would be Shin Megami Tensei IV. A $50 game worth a lot. The story, the gameplay, the moral choices you make...

ORAS and SSB for 3ds,these games are totally worth it for me,the pokemon game ORAS have such awesome graphics and the game has some new features along with mind blowing legendary pokemon to catch along with deoxys to go outer space plus some of the megas in x and y come back.SSb for 3ds is the best fighting game for the handheld gaming system and the graphics and characters are just incredible.

Fantasy Life. I'm around 60 hours of gameplay, the story mode is completed but I'm not even halfly done with the game. There are 12 classes to max out and it takes a long time to do so. If you want to try every dungeon, complete every quest, it might be really long. But you can also decide that you want to have the most beautiful house possible, which can take a while too.

Reactions: Kakea
Mario Kart 7. The online gameplay could last you 100s of hours

I'd go with Mario Kart 7. It's my most played game by far, I think I've played at least 250 hours, many due to the online multiplayer. That's the most valuable for me because it's lasted me so long.

I think Monster hunter 3 ultimate will give tons of hours of gameplay! Not only that but you can also go hunting certain monster one two or even ten times in order to get an item to upgrade your armor or weapon. You can spend many hours trying to get the equipment you want

A valuable title is super smash bros. There is tons of content packed into it that will keep you playing the game. Another valuable title is mario kart 7. The graphics are nice and the tracks are also well made. You can play online on mario kart 7 to which is the best part of the game. Donkey kong country returns 3d is valuable. The levels are fun and you get to collect bananas and fight bosses.

I would pick Majora's Mask because it's a classic and a game that many Zelda fans enjoy. It is a great game too.

Kid Icarus: Uprising. Having played that game so very long with over 2 million hearts and a bunch of awesome weapons, it's something I'd never want to sell or anything like that :p And if it counts, LoZ: 4 Swords Anniversary Edition since I've always wanted that game. (I kept bugging my friend to give me his :p )

I say super smash bros because it is fun to by yourself, friends, or online. It is also a awesome game for gamers looking for an intense challenge. I also love the stages based on other Nintendo DS and 3DS games like Nintendogs and Super Mario 3D land. I also love the new characters like villiger and DLC characters like mewtwo.

Fantasy Life. I'm around 60 hours of gameplay, the story mode is completed but I'm not even halfly done with the game. There are 12 classes to max out and it takes a long time to do so. If you want to try every dungeon, complete every quest, it might be really long. But you can also decide that you want to have the most beautiful house possible, which can take a while too.
I'm still playing my Fantasy Life!!! I also think Art Academy is Valuable:I'd love to draw anytime with tools that won't wear or break(crayons,markers paint ect.)

Back