Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earthbound Zero or Earthbound or Mother 3 or Mother 4 hack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Hey guys ! I'm making this thread for people who want help on most mother games!(Note i can't really help you on mother 4 when it comes out until I get a new computer or laptop because my Windows so doesn't have a open go support needed to be able to play the game)I can try to help you with any game in the series!most of my knowledge is from mother 3 and earthbound so if your a earthbound zero/earthbound beginnings or a mother 4,player you wouldn't get much knowledge from me.so earthbound beginnings and mother 4 players try to find a guide.
Rules:
1.No cussing or rude language
2. Don't use this thread as a chat to talk to people.you can pm them.
3.Don't always suggest a cheat.some people don't use emulators and some people don't like putting in cheats so don't always suggest a cheat if they ask a problem I don't know about.
If I find out or see that you break any of these rules (If I see cussing your going to get banned either way from my rules and pedia rules)I will ask a admin to suspend you or ban you from this thread.
You are allowed to ask me emulator questions or any earthbound cheats for you snes emulator users.People are also allowed to ask other members if I don't know the problem or whatever.Sorry this thread is so long i wanted to put enough detail into this as I wanted.Bye guys!

Back