Support Needed Mother Series Underrated! :(

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Hello fello pedians!Amd today I made this thread to inform everyone please support the mother fanbase specifically mother 4.mother 4 has been announced since 2011 with all projects giving up.And this team took it upon themselves to try to make the mother 4 legend come true.they made it this far and they said their aiming for this month which is why I want you, to try to support them a lot for this month.Bye!

I ❤️ image.jpg

Umm. No. The Mother/Earthbound series is pretty overrated imo. The fanbase is huge and the amount of games in the actual series are small. That doesn't mean they aren't good games but they are just RPGs with an interesting story and mood. Smash made this series well known to the point of it being overrated which is imo why Nintendo is selling Earthbound Beginnings on a home console. There is support for Mother 4 but it's a fangame. I think they are taking donations but honestly I am not sure and I may have read they weren't. Check the site FAQ if you are really wondering.

Well I meant to say I want Pedians to support mother 4 a lot this month on their Facebook page or something I don't know why I included mother series being underrated

Back