Movie Titles?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Does anyone ever buy any movie title games? My girlfriend's brother really wants I think the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle game but I'm not entirely sure if the game will be any fun for him.

So, have you guys ever bought any movie/TV show video games? Did you like them?

I haven't bought any in a long time due to knowledge of how they tend to be bad.

For the 3DS? Not a single one.
Taking all consoles in consideration - I used to. Mostly they are very rushed and quite poor. I still have fun with a few of the well-made ones, but usually they are pathetic cash-ins. Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone is probably the only book/movie based game I liked enough to finish. I got very close to the end of X: The Official Game (X-Men based) for the PS2 before my disc broke :(
The TMNT game for the 3DS looks awful just from the screenshots. I personally wouldn't give it a second glance. Not even a first glance if I could help it.

Reactions: Matthew
Never did once in my life.

Nope, Never have gotten a Movie title game.

I had a TMNT GBA game at one point in time and I actually liked it. Sad the DS couldn't make one that appears equally enjoyable

Well, not really any movie games, but there's quite of few games that I own that follow shows that have movies, like Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, and others to date. xD

I did used to buy games based off of movies back then when I was younger, but I don't buy them now anymore.

I had an Ice Age (can't remember which one) game for the DS and it was the worst ever game I played it my life, it was ugly and unpleasant to stare at. Really dumb game, I wonder why they make games like that ? As for TMNT games I like to play that game, I had the game "TMNT" for the Wii and it was a great game (to me).

The Amazing Spiderman - was amazingly good!
If TMNT is on the list then I think Pokemon should be on here as well because both are Cartoons/Anime.
Dragon-Ball Z game was pretty good.
There are numerous other cartoon/comic games that are really great.

I can't remember if I did it...
Maybe The Simpsons The Movie and something else...

I can't remember if I did it...
Maybe The Simpsons The Movie and something else...
I played the Simpsons game for the Ps2 and it glitched a lot, like if I fall or die it will look like i'm jumping up and down :confused:

Back