Movies that need a remake

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
I'm sure we all seen a movie that we can agree on that it needs a do over. Aside from the Mario Brothers movie I would say the Dragonball Revolution.

Goku looked nothing like himself and he was a teenager going to high school. I read all the mangas and he never once went to high school (or at least that that I remember).

Bulma's hair wasn't blue except for one streak on the side.

They didn't make it clear if it was King Piccolo or regular Piccolo, not to mention he wasn't wearing the right outfit.

Master Roshi didn't have his shell :(

But the thing that angered me the most was that Goku turns into the Great Ape without his tail! He needs the tail to transform!

Yamcha looked like a thug and he wasn't useful in the least...not like in the anime and manga. And Puar wasn't there and neither was Krillin!

The movie was horrible overall and I think it deserves a remake.

What about you guys? What do you think and what movies should be remade?

the Percy Jackson movies(2)- I was so excited for this movie because I loved the books but it was just...horrible. I hated the first movie and didn't even bother watching the second.
Daredevil- this movie was released like 2005 and it was alright. I didn't like how the plot of the movie developed, and the characters were hard to really like for me

Reactions: Jeff The Killer and Derplink_:3
the Percy Jackson movies(2)- I was so excited for this movie because I loved the books but it was just...horrible. I hated the first movie and didn't even bother watching the second.
Daredevil- this movie was released like 2005 and it was alright. I didn't like how the plot of the movie developed, and the characters were hard to really like for me

I agree on both, I think they should try harder on movies that are based on books because well if the director read the book then they know what to do with it.

I mean I know they change somethings to make it...I guess more appealing to those who haven't read the books but to those who did they feel ripped off.

That's why I'm dreading the Maximum Ride movie that's being planned.

Reactions: Knight Rain
I agree on both, I think they should try harder on movies that are based on books because well if the director read the book then they know what to do with it.

I mean I know they change somethings to make it...I guess more appealing to those who haven't read the books but to those who did they feel ripped off.

That's why I'm dreading the Maximum Ride movie that's being planned.
There's a maximum ride movie coming up!? Oo, hope they don't screw up on this one

There's a maximum ride movie coming up!? Oo, hope they don't screw up on this one

That's what i heard, I did some research and Universal Studios is putting it together, they need to get a new director because the one they had originally backed out. So hopefully it's this year or some time soon that its released.

I know...I'd love for it to go well but all the book based movies had sucked...though I'm pleased with How To Train Your Dragon turned out. Toothless is way cooler in the movie than the book.

Reactions: Knight Rain
I think the Paranormal Activity movies are desperately in need of a reboot or something.

Back