Movies that you plan to watch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Are there any movies that you are planning to look at? Be sure to list 'em here, :angelic:

Reactions: Reece and ErixSan
  1. Waar
  2. Main Hoon Shahid Afridi
  3. Frankenweenie

Well, I usually watch a movie when I heard of it and I interested on it.
Actually, I don't have movies in that list.

Mmm... But I want to see The Truman Show

1. World War Z
2. After Earth
3.Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
4. We're the Millers
5.Iron Man 3
6.Despicable Me 2
7.Oz the Great and Powerful
8.The Croods
9.Grown Ups 2
10. Epic

:cry::cry::cry:

-The Hobbit Part 2 . I watched part 1 yestersay. How I love those bearded dwarfs with their mega noses :)
-A few Studio Ghibli movies
-Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

If you guys haven't seen Weird Science, I highly recommend it! :)

I plan on seeing The Hunger Games (the first one), Frozen, The Muppets 2, Finding Dory, The Anchorman 1 & 2, World War Z, We're The Millers, and Robo Cop. Btw The Butler was an amazing movie. Very moving as well, not gonna lie.

I need to watch The Conjuring now that I just recently watched it's prequel Annabelle. I'll probably watch it in a few days.

The Interview is something I might watch tonight.

aot-1.jpg

I'm a huge Shingeki no Kyojin fan and when I learned they were making a movie I nearly died, I heard they have the cast already :cat: but I just hope they look like them like the characters did in the live action Death Note.

Also I wish there was a better live action Dragonball and Avatar (Airbender) movie

I'm planning to watch the thor and Thor the dark world. I know they've been out for a while (Thor 1 has been out for 2 years) but I've never gotten around or I watching them. Also planning on going to the theatre and watching the wedding ringer next week.

I want to watch Interstellar so bad :cry::cry::cry::cry:. Also I have a list of another movies that I'm looking forward to watch soon:
*One Day
*Twelve Monkeys
*Another Me
*The Giver
*World War Z
*Begin Again
*Big Heroes 6
I don't remember which more...

I want to watch the new Power Rangers movie next year! xD

The new adventure time movie. Warner bros is making a movie of adventure time. That is cool. When I first found out I was very excited! I don't know when it is coming out but I really want to see it.

Let's see --
- Moomins on the Riviera
- Hotel Transylvania 2
- all the announced Rifftrax Live Fathom Events
- The Little Prince
- Peanuts
- Inside Out
- The Good Dinosaur

Eventually I need to get around to watching every film Akira Kurosawa ever made as I've only seen Seven Samurai and Yojimbo.

I want to watch the new Mall Cops 2. I also want to watch transformers 2 and 3. I started with 4, then went back to 1. I own #3 but I want to watch the second movie first. I also want to see The Giver and Selma. I also really want to see the new Jurassic Park 4 movie. I have to wait until Summer. UGH!!!

Back