Movies you didn't like

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what movies did you think would be good, but turned out to be horrible and disappointed you? I'm sure there's a least one out there! ;D

Man of steel IMO but most would disagree

For me it was the DragonBall movie for far too many reasons to list, it was a huge let down. I liked the next one somewhat but it was still a disappoint to me but the Avatar (airbender) movie. I loved the series but the fact the actors butchered Aang and Sokka's names were annoying. And I couldn't tell if Zuko had his scar or not and the bending was so slooooow and drawn out.

I'm just going to do a movie I saw recently.

Quija. It was so bad.

Mostly those boring movies so let me see I am going to say wait it is so lame I can't even remember it so but I will agree with Jeff the Killer the dragonball movie was a little disappointing.

Epic- this was a 2013 movie that got pretty good reviews but for some reason I just didn't like it.
Captain America the winter soldier-the first one was good but I thought this one was just eh
Divergent-I loved the book but the movie let me down so much

Reactions: 18
Epic- this was a 2013 movie that got pretty good reviews but for some reason I just didn't like it.
I stopped watching because it just wasn't epic. It was trying way too hard to be modern. I dunno, seeing characters with smartphones in a kids' movie puts me off, especially when they say stuff like 'no bars!'. I despise phones :<

I stopped watching because it just wasn't epic. It was trying way too hard to be modern. I dunno, seeing characters with smartphones in a kids' movie puts me off, especially when they say stuff like 'no bars!'. I despise phones :<
"I stopped watching it because it just wasn't epic"-I love what you said xD

I don't like Twilight, it's really boring! :dead:

I remember never wanting to watch The Phantom of the Opera. My little tried to get me to watch it when we were little, but I would always go back to watching Tak and the Power of Juju. She was obsessed with that ovie at the time, but not as much now, but she still calls herself Phancat despite her no longer being obsessed with that movie.

Back